So Today I went Drifting....

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i actually watch the OC..

and rofl about spelling "Bob" wrong.. haha gave me a good laugh. definitely a knee slapper.

GDawg

Reaction score
Had understeer till I put on my Kenny Brown Matrix kit. Now my oversteer feels much better. Took out some VWs and BMWs on what they thought they had in the corners... I like seeing a new Mustang represent in the newer drifting competitions. We rule.... :bunny3:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
what is wrong with drifting?

and what is wrong with calling drifting... drifting?

why is this the riceriest wtf ever thread ever?

why am i so fawkin confused?

smokeybear

Reaction score
:rant:cali sucks I lived there.they are afraid of people from the north east( NY and NJ mostly) i steped an a bug and some chics freaked out saying "you ended a life what gives you the right" my reply was "I'm from Nj so get over it" you can have the every thing causes cancer every thing bothers me state.only cali has the police chase of the week on the news at night. as for driftting its your car do what you want . I am just tired of hearing all the :rice: race around at night and causing accedents every time it rains. because they are trying to drift with there FWD cars and they can only do it if it rains :slap: :rant: rant over

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love So Cal!!

-No Terrorist Bombing (Yet)

-We have earthquakes but we havent had a big one in like a decade

-I can wash my car anyday of the year (Its january and i am detailing it outside today)

-No Rednecks

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
But So Cal is filled with homos.

Its over priced to live there

Too many laws

Too many people

Too many other things I dont feel like listing

:ass3:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, cali does have too many homos.... But the homos are all out dressing our women right and making them look good and fuck-able so i can hit it later O0

and as for laws.....IDK....Marijuana is Pretty much legal now :bunny3:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Yeah, cali does have too many homos.... But the homos are all out dressing our women right and making them look good and fuck-able so i can hit it later O0

Pot may be almost legal, but there is a bill under review in the California legislature that would make it a misdemeanor to spank your child.

Now the state of California wants to tell us how to raise our kids.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
SRT Handz said:

Pot may be almost legal, but there is a bill under review in the California legislature that would make it a misdemeanor to spank your child.

Now the state of California wants to tell us how to raise our kids.

But that bill is to protect children 4 and under who IMO are too small to lay a good ass beating on anyway. The bill is designed to stop babies from being beat to death by step dads and boyfriends etc who don't care if they kill or seriously hurt a young child. I'm no liberal or Cali lover and i firmly believe in a good ass beating for a child who needs it but kids 4 and under are just too small and need to be protected.

Downshift

Reaction score
Jesus! I like how this turned into a cali bashing thread lol. Ok we get it you dont like us haha. I really dont care about some of the laws. Spanking your child like droptop said if they are under 4 shouldnt be hit anyway they dont know shit. Beyond that I will spank my kid...not beat them but spank them. If its a crime I really dont care thats how I will raise my kid. They also say all that shit about smog....Do most of us who really care listen? No all my friends run no cats and guess what come smog time we magically all have them WOW! Amazing. And for homos, well if you are looking for them sure otherwise I hardly ever see them Im sure there are as many of them where you all live as there are around here.

smokeybear

Reaction score
Its not cali were bashing its the sick :aresehole: 's that make the laws and live there (people on here excluded) people bash NJ all the time. hell i live here and i bash it. its just what ever cali does the rest of the country has to do.

Downshift

Reaction score
Lol I hear ya. At least you guys know its coming lol. That way when they pass whatever dumb ass laws they have you know you got a couple years haha. I hate the whole smog thing I mean dont get me wrong a part of me is happy about it because in the summer time when its 100+ and the air is NASTY from it being hot and all the cars your glad its not worse. But they could go a little easier on a lot of stuff.

smokeybear

Reaction score
on thing i will say is calis junkyard rock O0. just out side of davis in i think it was wood? somthing awsome junk yard oh and old sacramento kisk ass too. the gigantic roaches (the bugs) scared the crap out of us :eek:uttahere: along with the miget cop with the booster seat in his car

Downshift

Reaction score
LOL Midget? Never seen that guy. You talking about Woodland? Rancho? How long ago did you live around here?

smokeybear

Reaction score
I lived out there in 98 for 7 months. I drove a 1979 black chevy caprice with baby moons. and i worked at the davis shoe shop making Berks. and yes it was woodland.

M.O.E

Reaction score
I dont care about the laws never even said anything about it.

It's the people that live there I dont like (not all) it's the flip flop, extra medium shirts, to big of glasses punks I cant stand!! Most think there to good cause there from cail :puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online