So Today I went Drifting....

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I Do Not Wanna Sound Rice Talking about "Drifting"

Anyways i have trying to get pretty good at doing oversteer tricks with my car, Such a drifting, Doing circles around cones, and oing 180 degree turns.

So, i download "The Drift Bible" and I must say that is one sick ass video. It shows you how to get sideways with 6 Different Ways. I could already get sideways but this was just a great way to do it better and more on a more consistant level.

So i found so open area backlot and have started to get pretty go at it. Plus by my work there are truck loading areas that are empty at night. So tonight i had so really fun oversteer fun getting totally sideways.

Oversteer>Understeer on so many levels O0

G

GREG@SN95

worst thread eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
To make Greg Happy...

Lynard Skynard

r_suh

Reaction score
last summer i got a chance to check out some night time drifting with a AWD skyline, toyota supra TT, and a few 240's. they were drifting around and looked like a ton of fun . especially with the AWD skyline. thing hooked into the corners hard and the driver just went WOT and all four tires would break traction. I gotta say that if i wasn't hooked to v8's i would be right there with those boys.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
haha sounds like fun, did u donwload this video, just cerious

I took out my moms subaru outback AWD one night drifting in the snow, soooo much fun not fun part was a few days later the headgasket blew haha.... :-[ it was over warrenty by 200kms but they still worked out a deal thankfully.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I have the Drift Bible and i really like drifting. I really dont care if its suppose to be a "rice thing" or not.

smokeybear

Reaction score
greg won't mind hes a good ol boy. they have been drifting for years why just look at the duke boys

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think drifting as a competition is gay because its judged and not a race but the actual act of doing it is great...when i was a kid a friend had a dune buggy and we would whip around dirt trails and have a blast...dirt tracking is the original drifting :dunno: and in the snow if fun but we don't get any here anymore.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I have yet to drift myself but I've been a passenger drifting. Lets just say there is a time and place for it and I don't think on public roads is really a good idea like some people do. :dunno:

It is really fun! :)

G

GREG@SN95

SRT Handz said:
To make Greg Happy...

Lynard Skynard

Oh my fuckin Lord...

You are going to hell...

Thats alot ass bag I just punched my self in the head and kicked the stereo off the table... you suck...

Lynyrd-Skynyrd-Rebel-Flag-Sticker-L.jpg

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i am so glad i live in California and i dont have to see redneck america :hammer:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
"drifting" in a parking lot or w/e is fine but refering to it as drifting is :rice:

Downshift

Reaction score
I really dont give a fuck if people think its :rice: it is some fun shit. I was actually just thinking about this the other night and thinking of places that I might be able to go and get better at it. Whatever you need to call it to not make it rice go ahead make a new word for it lol. Its not like your sayin your gonna swap in a 2.0 litre and say your fast haha.

G

GREG@SN95

SRT Handz said:
i am so glad i live in California and i dont have to see redneck america :hammer:

I still haven't gotten over how you butchered the greatest band on the planet's name...

Thats like spelling Bob wrong...

Or calling the guy you hope will give ya the job penis breath...

Thats a big fuck up

M.O.E

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

I whould rathere see redneck america then THE OC :eek:utofcloset:

yeah cail is gay :gtfo:

Downshift

Reaction score
M.O.E said:
SRT Handz said:

As far as police and smog goes yeah your right. Otherwise I would hate to say most would disagree who live here.

M.O.E

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
M.O.E said:
SRT Handz said:

As far as police and smog goes yeah your right. Otherwise I would hate to say most would disagree who live here.

Well eveyone from cail thinks it's best place ever. I don't :slap:

G

GREG@SN95

M.O.E said:
5.0wned said:
M.O.E said:
SRT Handz said:

Well eveyone from cail thinks it's best place ever. I don't :slap:

+1

wouldn't catch me dead there... too many queers, hippies, and liberal douche bags

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to california for college. Lots of girls, good schools, beach, and mountains......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online