So who's got the rarest Mustang on the site?

chris91

Reaction score
Id love to figure out how rare mine really is. Its one of 1299 Black 35th cars but every other 35th car I have seen has the Mach460 stereo and has Traction Control. Mine has neither.

joekd

Reaction score
i was just thinking about you.... lol. (no homo)

hows the charger?

Now that I finally got my ported upper intake issue straightened out loving it (had a air leak "whistle" that I couldn't find, ended up pulling it completely off and installing it again. Amazing how a little noise can annoy you so badly)

Also did an axle backxhaust kit so it actually sounds like something (nowhere near as nice as the mustang was with the catted X and magnapacks but at least i can drive in the car and talk on my phone without screaming) the SRT comes factory with 3" pipes but then they put a huge muffler and resonators on to appease the old guys who buy them

Still waiting for work to slow down a little so I can get in a test and tune night

I will say I did miss the Mustang a little when I was driving the other day and saw all the verts with tops down though

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I miss your mustang too..... *sigh*. at least you picked a cool car for the replacement.

1bad95

Reaction score
1 of 5 same option and color 98 saleen and 1 of 10 BAB 98 saleen built

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
I LOVE SN Saleens. Probably my favorite behind 4 eye Saleens. But all Saleens are Boss.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
My car is one of a kind... Does that count? Lol. But not there are some really cool cars in this thread. Would love to see pictures of them

Rallim

Reaction score
Considering ford decides to make every new mustang a limited edition, whatever the newest one is is probably the rarest. For like a week.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
1 of 2 Dark Green Satin Roush's ever built. Also lots of rare parts on the car that didn't come standard lol.

OEM 2000 cobra R steering rack for one, and a Roush Racing NASCAR COT Wing off of Carl Edwards' practice car at Homestead when they still ran wings lol.

i'm not saying this to be a suck up. but I'm one of the few (i'm sure) who's glad you went all-out on your roush. I remember you saying people belly-ache at you due to your decision based on the production numbers, but I like to think that if you modify your car in such a way that the engineers behind the process nod in approval, you're doing something great.

I cant imagine a SRT engineer complaining to Hennessy for what they did to low-production vipers.
I cant imagine a Ford engineer complaining to a Roush engineer for what they did to your car.
I cant imagine a Roush engineer complaining to you about what you did to your car.
Therefore, (Pythagorean Theorem) I can't imagine a Ford engineer complaining to you, either.

These cars (even the low-production numbered ones) were built to have fun in. Some people have fun keeping their cars in a plastic bubble in the garage rubbing dick about "numbers matching valve covers!!!" Good for them. If you have fun with your car by making it perform as if God Himself designed it, even better (in my book.)

Kudos to you for "ruining" your low-production Roush, brotha.

MadStang

Reaction score
i'm not saying this to be a suck up. but I'm one of the few (i'm sure) who's glad you went all-out on your roush. I remember you saying people belly-ache at you due to your decision based on the production numbers, but I like to think that if you modify your car in such a way that the engineers behind the process nod in approval, you're doing something great.

I cant imagine a SRT engineer complaining to Hennessy for what they did to low-production vipers.
I cant imagine a Ford engineer complaining to a Roush engineer for what they did to your car.
I cant imagine a Roush engineer complaining to you about what you did to your car.
Therefore, (Pythagorean Theorem) I can't imagine a Ford engineer complaining to you, either.

These cars (even the low-production numbered ones) were built to have fun in. Some people have fun keeping their cars in a plastic bubble in the garage rubbing dick about "numbers matching valve covers!!!" Good for them. If you have fun with your car by making it perform as if God Himself designed it, even better (in my book.)

Kudos to you for "ruining" your low-production Roush, brotha.

Haha thanks dude. Ironically I know the engineer who actually designed and built my car at Roush. He is more than pleased with what I've done to it haha

Goldmember

Reaction score
I do. Possibly the rarest of the rare. The only all-stock (except catback, and only because an OE muffler rotted through) '04 GT right down to the silencer and the shifter. Biggest anomaly on this site.

lol, I kid, guys. Well, somewhat.

wht1997cobra

Reaction score
I just picked up a mystic cobra:eek:
6a5uqumy.jpg
6epa2usy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

LilRoush

Reaction score
Haha thanks dude. Ironically I know the engineer who actually designed and built my car at Roush. He is more than pleased with what I've done to it haha

The Roush guys are a very cool team. I can't tell you how many times they (and one in particular ;) ) have helped me with stuff over the past decade.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I bet I have the only one with 11 previous owners, 1 accident with an animal and a 1 on a scale of 1-100 on carfax trade in value (no exaggeration I kept the carfax report to prove it). Needless to say I'm stuck with it

spank 141

Reaction score
I had a 1 of 217 yellow 69 cobra jets
1 of 9 with black interior
1 of 1 all together Marti report included.
sold the car just last month. I was about 25 years younger than other cobra jet owners and all they ever cared about was everything being concourse correct. I got tired of it and sold the car.
I owned Mystic #652 for a few years and it got stolen. Mystics aren't very rare really since there was 2000 of them.
Don't know what number my 98 BAB cobra is.

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
Production #s are one thing, but how many are still around? My SVO is 1 of 250-something, but how many 85 2R SVOs are still in existence today? I have yet to see another like it.

It is interesting to know, if the info is out there.

My 86 Saleen was 1 of 2 in the oxford white/blue decals, Riken wheels, and no Kenwood option.
My 89 Saleen was like 1 of 19 with the color/options.

But how many were wrecked, ended up in a yard, are rotting in someone's field.

Keep it going!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.