So why did UPS just ring my doorbell and give me a big box?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Theses lights are goign back on ebay.. they aren't my type of light. Good thing i only cut one side of headlight mode b/c my new depo lights didn't involve any cutting.

God, theses black lights are stupid and ugly looking on a car :puke: look like fucking dollar store mustang headlights. Im not sure, but a new corner would make the lights look better just a tad.

S

scarface

wow...broke another one...TIme to leave it to the professionals bro.

GDawg

Reaction score
Twista said:
edit: Tell me this ins't fishy.. hes no longer a registered ebay user
wtfbv5.jpg

Oh oh... that's not good. I had some guys (plural) try to scam me out of a RAZR I was selling on ebay. (I even got a "Nigerian Scam" with that one. They wanted to give me $600 for it! lol yeah right) They tried to scam me over the weekend and by Monday they had numerous complaints from other sellers. By Tuesday eBay had closed three accounts that were bidding on my item. They even refunded me the charges for that auction. I reposted it a week later but those guys wasted a week of my auction. I usually won't buy or sell to someone that has only a few feedbacks.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:

huh? The lights are in fine this time. 1 broken adjuster is great with my current record :naughty: :dunno: Best install i have done for so far O0 While driving the low beams put out a good amount of light in a straight projector light.. its cool lol. I just need my damn low beam hids :'(

all lights off in garage btw

low- ( the cut off line ins't great as the retrofit ones.)
pic0317075jpg7tt7.jpg

low and below.. HIGH BEAMS (bright white)
highdv3.jpg

S

scarface

Twista said:
scarface said:

huh? The lights are in fine this time. 1 broken adjuster is great with my current record :naughty: :dunno: Best install i have done for so far O0 While driving the low beams put out a good amount of light in a straight projector light.. its cool lol. I just need my damn low beam hids :'(

all lights off in garage btw

low- ( the cut off line ins't great as the retrofit ones.)
pic0317075jpg7tt7.jpg

low and below.. HIGH BEAMS (bright white)
highdv3.jpg
sorry bro, I must have misread your post.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks, i guess i won't be doing HID's in the headlights...i will just stick to the original plan and put HID's in the fogs for when i need extra light.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
That sucks, i guess i won't be doing HID's in the headlights...i will just stick to the original plan and put HID's in the fogs for when i need extra light.
You could also retrofit some headlights into your current ones :dancing6: BEST OF BOTH WORLDS :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online