So why did UPS just ring my doorbell and give me a big box?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
WTF, theres headlights in this box all nicely wrapped. :rant: The tracking number is still fu*ked up and i been blaming this ebay guy for nothing. I feel bad now because of this shit. It seems it was UPS's fuck up and not the ebay seller. My Depot headlights come from UPS tomarrow so now i have two pair of headlights and i need to decide which one to keep. Theses black ones look similar to ART's smokes so i may keep them and send the clear depots back to blue oval.

Wow, hmm.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Low Beams- 9006
High Beams 9005

Drop top is right about which ones look better. In person they look so much better compared to the depots big black projector lenses. The whole outside cover is glass though which scary compared my current plastic ones.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Can you get us some pics?

pretty heavy also:
picsyt7.jpg

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Be careful with them...my g/f moved the box mine were in and one broke so i couldn't sell them. I like the glass better though...they were pretty well made compared to the plastic ones. Just make sure you seal the creases/seams with clear silicone.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Jsut tried to fit them in and they will nit fit in the circular hole w/o modding. Guess i have to pick up my check right now and buy a cutter or something. Fuck.

Anyone know what kind of tool i need to make theses fit???

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
a hammer?

I dont want to knock out the whole piece lol than what would i adjust the lights with. I just need to remove alittle part of the circle. I might go get one of theses
161165_4.jpg

Im going to home depot with $70.. hopefully i find something useful.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought one of those sideways cutting drill bits and used my regular drill...bit was like $5 at Home Depot.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Ok, i brought a jig saw. Cheapest thing they had actually :/

Dalamar- the bucket i think?
blamyr6.jpg

GDawg

Reaction score
You didn't give the seller negative feedback did you? Never jump the gun if you are going to bid on eBay.

Nice headlights! O0

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
GDawg said:
You didn't give the seller negative feedback did you? Never jump the gun if you are going to bid on eBay.

Nice headlights! O0

no, i havent left any feedback yet.. not for the hids or projectors.

Anyways, i brought the wrong tool, but i got it working anyway. I just used the jig saw with the shoe off (not suppose to) and cut into the plastic. lol

edit: fits in perfect with alittle bit of the plastic removed.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I broke one adjuster clips, but i used a half broken one from the smokes. I might just end up having 3 pair of headlights if i dont sell the smokes rofl.. sad. They are brighter but its hard to get the complete brightness with one side smoked and the other clear. I'll install the depo tomorrow on the left side and see which looks better. So, yea im driving to work tomorrow with 1 smoke and 1 projector :drunk: Also, the low beam is more to the side of the car instead of infront and the high beam lights up stop signs and tall trees.. WTF. It looks to be aimed properly, but the light ins't spread correctly infront of the car which means ill fuck with it after work.

Beware if i do sell theses smokes you'll need your own adjuster bullet thingies.

edit: Tell me this ins't fishy.. hes no longer a registered ebay user
wtfbv5.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online