So you think your bad cuz you have a Cobra?

badass98svt

Reaction score
Holy shit, that's funny. My bro-in-law just bought an f350King Ranch diesel Power Stroke. He also bought the "Edge" electronics thingy too. Supposedly gives him power in incriments of stock-140 hp/ALOT of TQ!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Holy shit, that's funny. My bro-in-law just bought an f350King Ranch diesel Power Stroke. He also bought the "Edge" electronics thingy too. Supposedly gives him power in incriments of stock-140 hp/ALOT of TQ!

those diesels are no joke :-\

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
its kinda funny you posted this. King of the hill was last night and we went out for my buddies bday. and these cars were running low 4's. :noes: but anyways there was a turbo f350 out there putting a hurtin on a bone stock trans am.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
that truck moved man... the cobra also messed up but still not good

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i would imagine it was an 1/8th to be running low 4's in street cars :hammer:

badass98svt

Reaction score
Me too, but you always need to check for the BS factor

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Me too, but you always need to check for the BS factor
wow hello svtp :nonono: yes in the 1/8 and the were pro street cars not street cars. the fastest street car was my buddy joe at 9 flat.

badass98svt

Reaction score
wow hello svtp :nonono: yes in the 1/8 and the were pro street cars not street cars. the fastest street car was my buddy joe at 9 flat.
[/quote]

Relax bro, that was not meant for you directly. And what does SVTP have to do with anything?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
diesels kick ass, that truck was probably twice the weight of that slowbra.

gotta love 18:1 compression and 30# of boost.

I chipped and exhausted my 01 F450, and was putting down almost 800# of torque. ;D
Granted it weighed over 13K, but it moved, and I loved blowing smoke into downed windows of ricers!
I miss it...

You can get big gains just from doing a moduel and dumping alot of fuel in those suckers.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
diesels kick ass, that truck was probably twice the weight of that slowbra.

gotta love 18:1 compression and 30# of boost.

I chipped and exhausted my 01 F450, and was putting down almost 800# of torque. ;D
Granted it weighed over 13K, but it moved, and I loved blowing smoke into downed windows of ricers!
I miss it...

You can get big gains just from doing a moduel and dumping alot of fuel in those suckers.

damn wonder what 800 pounds of tq would feel like in a street stang :D

badass98svt

Reaction score
my bro-in-laws has 590 ft/lbs. at just 2000 rpm's, and that is just stock!
those turbo diesels have IMPRESSIVE torque!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
95KBGT said:

Relax bro, that was not meant for you directly. And what does SVTP have to do with anything?

Sorry, i have been edgy since my mustang went to the shop. The SVTP thing...do a search on my username. Anything that i say, which is 100% true and believable, someone calls BS on me. I just get sick of it.Most of them are idiots that drive chevy's and dont listen to anything you say unless you drive a terminator. One chevy owner called BS on me and continued to cuss me out, saying "there is no way your at 11psi" :shrug: i then posted up a vid of me pushing more than 11psi. It just gets to me, Why would i BS on anything? i have better things to do online, like whack off. :shrug:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
badass98svt said:
95KBGT said:

Sorry, i have been edgy since my mustang went to the shop. The SVTP thing...do a search on my username. Anything that i say, which is 100% true and believable, someone calls BS on me. I just get sick of it.Most of them are idiots that drive chevy's and dont listen to anything you say unless you drive a terminator. One chevy owner called BS on me and continued to cuss me out, saying "there is no way your at 11psi" :shrug: i then posted up a vid of me pushing more than 11psi. It just gets to me, Why would i BS on anything? i have better things to do online, like whack off. :shrug:

I dont think he was aware of your history with the guys at svtp thats why he was wondering what was your problem with them........I have seen them first hand and I dont care for the way they conduct themselves over there either :nonono: :nonono:

kyle94gt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
damn wonder what 800 pounds of tq would feel like in a street stang :D

Prolly feel like the space shuttle.. haha but imagine the look on the guys face in the honda si :rice: behind ya lol :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online