SOLD MY CAR....ONE LAST PHOTOSHOOT :) LOTS OF PICS *56k warning*

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
You bought Joe's 99? First off, that car is so loud it is not even funny. I've ridden, driven and worked on that car so many times its not even funny. But congrats on the purchase.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
lol...it came out pretty good in the first fireup vid ???

That was nothin . . lol. The camera never got within 15 feet of the exhaust.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: black 4v's for the win.. i love newedge cobra's man... i think you made a good trade off. that 4v will be a fun car to drive and once your ready to jump back in the moddin seat, you'll have a blast. nice pick up man. looks great. im happy for you, IONO bout the rest of these losers. :p

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Yeah Face you made a good move..... :banana: Congrats :banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
but still nicer than my car :-[

iono what your talking about man, your car has come along way since you first put pictures up when you joined.. your car is badass bro. it looks amazing.

OP
OP
S

scarface

WyoTechMSA said:
You bought Joe's 99? First off, that car is so loud it is not even funny. I've ridden, driven and worked on that car so many times its not even funny. But congrats on the purchase.
YEah, I figured you would know him...PM me if there is anything I should know about that car, if you know what I mean...

Loud isnt the word for it...its insane. He is letting me have the stock catback for it, it will be swapped first thing.
WyoTechMSA said:
Who did you sell your car to?
A guy in south boston...I dont know his screen name, if he even has one?
DFG_Pimpin said:
downgrade... :p

but still nicer than my car :-[
get in line hater...lol :)

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
A guy in South Boston you say? Hm, I know most of those guys down that way too. Can you do any dealins without reachin someone I know? HAHA. Just kidding man, congrats on the sale and upcoming purchase. Youve got a pm

OP
OP
S

scarface

Mark I sent you two pms, one has the name of my Buyer in it...dont want to go blasting his name all over the net.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale and perchase. I like it, the new edge looks good. The main thing is that you are happy. Screw what everybody else thinks.

97vertstang

Reaction score
congrats on the new purchase, 4v owns 2v anyday, and i love black on black cobras :khobra: looks badass :thumb:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tell the owner to sign up here!

Nice Cobra too, congrats dave

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Fets said:

mos def
that would be weird, if i ever sell my car it will be to someone aloong way away and he better not have a comp, cause i dont want to know what he would be doing with my car

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
Red96GT said:
Fets said:

mos def
that would be weird, if i ever sell my car it will be to someone aloong way away and he better not have a comp, cause i dont want to know what he would be doing with my car

I didn't think about that, but if he was doing something good to it, then it would be sweet.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
Red96GT said:
Fets said:

mos def
X2..but i dont plan on selling mine, it will be mine 4ever...bwahahahahaha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online