sold my GT got a Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well my 98Gt is gone and I now am rolling in a 99 cobra, and I love it........already chewed up a black TA on the way home from the dealer :dancing6:. Here is some pics I took at the lot.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/980blackmagic/cobra4.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/980blackmagic/cobra3.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/980blackmagic/cobra1.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/980blackmagic/cobra2.jpg

It has 50,000 miles and is all stock other than the nasty shitty side exhaust, it will be gone soon. Let the mods begin :banana: :banana:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
NITROUSINJECTED said:
clean car man a buddy of mine has a black vert

the previous owner took GOOD CARE of it, regular maintainance, and cleaning. Hmmmm I just thought of something...........since I have a 99 now, does that mean I am not considered a SN-95 owner, because of my car being NEW EDGE :'(

Xuzhu

Reaction score
Nice. You do know that was the year of the 'dead snake' though, right? Hehe good luck, I'm sure you can find some power in it. ;D

Peter

Reaction score
needs new rims :p

great buy. I was going to get an exact replica of that one but couldnt come up with the cash :(

anyways hope you have fun with her

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Xuzhu said:
Nice. You do know that was the year of the 'dead snake' though, right? Hehe good luck, I'm sure you can find some power in it. ;D

yea I know, but I did a search on stangnet and found a thread about it. There is a number for SVT that you can call with your vin number and find out if your 99 has had the factory "FIX" on the problem of the lower than advertised power production. Mine was done in December of 99 :thumb:, so no worries. Im takeing it to Waynes Dynojet in Jacksonvillle NC next week and I'll post the sheet as soon as I get home. :dancing6:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Sweet man, hey we welcome anyone here and I know you still have a sweet spot for Sn95s!

Thats awesome, how are you liking it so far?!

:banana: My god even though my 98 had some major bolt-ons the Cobra is still wayyyyy stronger in every aspect acceleration. The ride is much smother, it is more responsive in handeling also, its just a superior car period. And rev.............good lord it loves to rev :laugh:, I'll have full exhaust, shifter and gears by the first of March and from what I've read the stcok 327's it has now is like haveing 273's in a 5.0 car :( and that SUCKS. So im looking for big changes when those mods are done, as good as it feels now I cant wait to start bolting on parts. :boink:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Peter said:
needs new rims :p

great buy. I was going to get an exact replica of that one but couldnt come up with the cash :(

anyways hope you have fun with her

A few oter people have told me that also, I was thinking about some bullitts with deep dish in the rear with 315's. What do you guys think? Would it look stupid to have bullitts on a Cobra? :-\

Xuzhu

Reaction score
I wouldn't go with the bullits personally. Maybe an 03 cobra wheel or just something straight from the aftermarket. Saleen wheels are always good too!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Xuzhu said:
I wouldn't go with the bullits personally. Maybe an 03 cobra wheel or just something straight from the aftermarket. Saleen wheels are always good too!

What do you think of the FR500's .................in chrome of course

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love those chrome FR500s they would look great on there, I think theres a set for sale in the classifides too with tires for a good price.

That is awesome thats the one thing I wish I had a 4.6 for, revin it.

Outlaw97GT

Reaction score
Man, that a nice Cobra....

Welcome to the "Pull-Me-Over Red" car club!

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
hey i have some fr500 in chrome with tires less than 500 miles on them. asking 1200 for them hit me up if you want them

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I love those chrome FR500s they would look great on there, I think theres a set for sale in the classifides too with tires for a good price.

That is awesome thats the one thing I wish I had a 4.6 for, revin it.

hell yea this bitch can turn 7 grand, I've done it once or twice........however the power drops off shortly after 6 ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online