Sold the Mustang

JRad405

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I used to be on here a fair amount a few years ago. I recently posted up some parts for sale on my car as well as the car. So, this past Saturday I pulled out all my seats and tires and figured lets see if I can get a good deal for a trade in and maybe a new car.

I ended up with a Grey 2014 Ford Escape SE, they wouldn't budge on the 2013 Titanium version even though they had one in their lot they just wouldn't give me a good price. I'll add the one pic I have of the car later this evening.

I'm sad to have seen my Mustang go but it was about time. I wanted more amenities and space which I now have. The one thing I wish I had are the xenon lights but maybe I'll just look into a conversion down the road for the car.

I'll try to visit from time to time. And hopefully another day in the future I will have another Mustang.

Jared

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Good luck with it man... hopefully 1 day you can own a stang... but definitely a plus you stayed with ford

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I hate logging on and seeing threads like these...
However, I'm glad to see you're still in a blue oval!

Goldmember

Reaction score
I'll be you in a few months, my friend. Keep the Blue Oval pride. Did you get the Ecoboost?

OP
OP
J

JRad405

Reaction score
I got the 2.0 4wd Ecoboost. It has a good enough amount of power. But I haven't driven that much in it yet. So I don't know how much it helps.

LI98GT

Reaction score
I drove a new Escape with that motor at the Ford Ecoboost challenge event and it really moves out. Good luck with the change and hope you return - Loved your silver stang. Maybe if you had installed some PI parts.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online