Sold the Stang... got a..

Thomas_W

Reaction score
well, the mustang has been sold and i'm now in the stages of packing up to get ready for the move to VA next tuesday.. but i got a few things...

2002 F150 FX4 4x4 Supercrew.. that was stock,but that didn't last long.

The day afterwards, it got a Flowbastard catback, 33" BFG all terrains, K&N cold air intake, window tint (which isn't dark enough), F150 lightning tail lights, Billet alum. grill, slotted front rotors, baja style front bumper. And a Fabtech 6" Suspension lift.

LiftedTruck.jpg

ohh and a few pics of my 8 week old pitbull puppy
Rocky5.jpg

rocky3.jpg

rocky4.jpg

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Is it a 5.4l the lightning blowers are cheap. Do you have a better pic of the grill I'm trying to find one I like for the Expedition. what does the K&N look like on there?

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
yea its a 5.4 and i've been thinking of doing a lightning blower upgrade to it, but theres alot of stuff to buy for that swap... but if i can kind a complete intake and blower assembly its a possibility.

i'll get better pics later

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Thomas_W said:
yea its a 5.4 and i've been thinking of doing a lightning blower upgrade to it, but theres alot of stuff to buy for that swap... but if i can kind a complete intake and blower assembly its a possibility.

i'll get better pics later
Its on ebay or was, everything from the heads up (not the heads) injectors,rail,both intakes, and blower. The only thing not there was the pulleys to tension it.

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Looks sweet man. I hope you dont miss your stang too much. And Nice dog.. My buddy had one like like 2 months ago... dog got freakin huge!

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Yea i sold the one in my Sig.

I miss it.. but i'm glad its gone. It was fun for the first month or two, but when it came down to keeping the thing running right all the time, it was more of a headache than anything. For a daily driver it was just to much....

But the guys who bought it have big plans for it. Built 8.8 or 9", AODE w/ transbrake and Stall and a T76GTQ turbo upgrade, and plans to run it in NMRA drag radial class (i believe). So the car is gone, but not out of sight :)

mean green

Reaction score
nice truck but as for the stang :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Here's the main reason for selling the car:

1. I have a $1200 A MONTH school loan to pay
2. I had $4k in debt for credit cards and other little crap.
3. I was moving and needed something to move with (and have moved every year for the past 3 years).
4. The car was more of a headache than it was fun. and it still had "issues" that i just didn't have the time nor the money to put into it to make it absolute PERFECT (such as fixing an oil leak, and a $800 dyno tune bill).

So.. I sold the car.

PAID CASH for my truck
Paid off $4k in debt
have a way of moving stuff..
Got to keep my airplane
no longer have the headache of keeping the car running
AND had $2500 CASH left over.

It was a damn good deal.. and i'm now only 2 bills in debt besides the typical stuff.

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Good choice man, i know how you feel about your mustang... my cousin had a single turbo Supra and every 2 to 3 days he'd come to my house and pop his hood open to check for problems cuz his car kept getting messed up from everyday beating.. he sold it and now he's happier than ever O0

Nice truck bro, i see the mod bug bit you a little early too :pimp:

Keep us updated :pimp2:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Sucks you had to let the stang go, but i understand why. Good Move for you!

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
nice looking truck, if your after a L blower check out www.NLOC.net there is a lot of used stuff on there in the classifieds

ya know, i never thought of putting a L blower on the thing. But if i could get everything to do it (including a computer from a L) i for say.. $1200 or less, i'd do it in a heartbeat!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrads on getting things worked out.
I love the supercrew's. Nice truck. :) It looks good lifted too.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Damn man what did you sell your car for 50K?

Cash for the truck, plus you modded the shit out of it
Paid off 4K in debt
2500 left over?

God damn

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Damn man what did you sell your car for 50K?

Cash for the truck, plus you modded the shit out of it
Paid off 4K in debt
2500 left over?

God damn
I was thinking the same thing :eek:

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
I got some $$$ for the car.. but i got good deals on everything i got for the truck :)

DFG..

Actually, i'm waiting on a deal for a 67 Fastback for $1000 to go thru.. if i get that car, its going to my buddies shop to sit until i get the cash to do a retromod conversion.

I've already got the details on what i'm going to do to it.

Air ride suspension front and rear suspension w/ a custom 4 link setup (which will be my own design) 19's out back and 18's out front. 5.4liter DOHC twin turbo setup thru a T56 trans and a 9" rear end.

I'm going to do some custom body styling out of fiberglass taking the best of all the stuff i've seen that i like plus a lil bit of my own. It's going to have all the essentials of a "nice" daily driver, like power windows, locks, AC, heat, power brakes, front and rear disc brakes, etc.

All in all, its going to be a LONG and hard process, but thats if i get the car to begin with, which needs alot of TLC and metal work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online