Some drastic body changes coming

Ballistic

Reaction score
Looks good! Love the pic shows what my car will look like once i wrap roof black.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Looks good. Now you gotta change the fender badges to just the pony and tri bar or the powered by ford ones?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Looks good. Now you gotta change the fender badges to just the pony and tri bar or the powered by ford ones?

I got a black ford badge to go on the rear to replace the blue one for now. I've thought about changing the fender badges but haven't found any that I like better than what are on there now honestly.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got a black ford badge to go on the rear to replace the blue one for now. I've thought about changing the fender badges but haven't found any that I like better than what are on there now honestly.

Where did you find the black ford badge? I've looked around alot but can't seem to find one that's the correct size for our cars.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Where did you find the black ford badge? I've looked around alot but can't seem to find one that's the correct size for our cars.

I'll find out for you. My cousin has a terminator and got them from a guy on SVT forums so I had him order me one. They actually are OEM quality, heres a picture:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online