Some New pics of the Eibach Pro Kit *DUW*

TheBoss

New Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
lowered016.jpg

lowered015.jpg

lowered013.jpg

lowered012.jpg

lowered005.jpg

lowered001.jpg

lowered004.jpg


And some pics from before for refrence 4x4

jan07009.jpg

jan07013.jpg
 

Fets

Post Whore
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
11,013
Reaction score
2
Car looks beautiful man. It did before, but now it looks 100x better witht he drop!
 

r_suh

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
its like night and day. car has a nice stance now O0
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
If I had a v6 that is exactly the way I would want it to look. :)
 

JerZeyStangz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
3,615
Reaction score
39
Location
Northern NJ
The stance is killer, i dont mind if you have a six shooter b/c its my new desktop!!! Hot :behind:
 

sxynerd

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
3,061
Reaction score
5
Location
Virginia
Are the isolators your refering too in the front or the back? My prokit looks like a 4x4 in the front.
 

sxynerd

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
3,061
Reaction score
5
Location
Virginia
sxynerd said:
Are the isolators your refering too in the front or the back? My prokit looks like a 4x4 in the front.

Again where are the isolators?
 
S

scarface

Guest
sxynerd said:
sxynerd said:
Are the isolators your refering too in the front or the back? My prokit looks like a 4x4 in the front.

Again where are the isolators?
I might have missed your post about them but there are isolators on top and bottom of all the springs...by taking them out it rops your car around another .5 inch. but it increases the chance of metal to metal squeeking.
 

sxynerd

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
3,061
Reaction score
5
Location
Virginia
scarface said:
sxynerd said:
sxynerd said:
Are the isolators your refering too in the front or the back? My prokit looks like a 4x4 in the front.

Again where are the isolators?
I might have missed your post about them but there are isolators on top and bottom of all the springs...by taking them out it rops your car around another .5 inch. but it increases the chance of metal to metal squeeking.

Thanks, I'm going out to take a look at them right now
 
S

scarface

Guest
sxynerd said:
scarface said:
sxynerd said:
sxynerd said:
Are the isolators your refering too in the front or the back? My prokit looks like a 4x4 in the front.

Again where are the isolators?
I might have missed your post about them but there are isolators on top and bottom of all the springs...by taking them out it rops your car around another .5 inch. but it increases the chance of metal to metal squeeking.

Thanks, I'm going out to take a look at them right now
k...pm me if you have any questions :)
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,891
Messages
1,452,682
Members
13,573
Latest member
ISmeelBaon

Members online

Top