Some of my Auto Art.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great stuff cobraclone! I know a ton of people getting into digital art, many seem to be using a tablet! I don't really understand how it works, but its cool!

Great photos so far! I would really like to take some classes, I've only really found online ones which isn't really my learning type. Its definitely fun playing around with a camera though. Really like the last photo!

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
Great stuff cobraclone! I know a ton of people getting into digital art, many seem to be using a tablet! I don't really understand how it works, but its cool!

Great photos so far! I would really like to take some classes, I've only really found online ones which isn't really my learning type. Its definitely fun playing around with a camera though. Really like the last photo!

I would take a look on you tube, tons of info on Tablets, look up Wacom Cintiqs.. That's what i have. And thanks.. I love the cam i got to play with.. I'll prob snatch one up for myself later.. it's more fun then i thought it would be for sure..

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
And here's the final tattoo coloured and overlayed on an old pic of me.. I have always wondered what some ink on me would look like :).

armstrong_donald_tattoo_final_zpsuhdvutyy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Hey All,

Sorry i haven't been posting much art lately, I just finished mid terms, I am A+ across the board.. so i am pretty happy bout that, I thought you guys would like to see some of the work i have done for class.. Enjoy..

The stang is ready and waiting for the snow to leave... sounds killer with the new H-pipe and Flowmaster catback.

Lipstick20-20Store20Insert_final_zpspoodsdfc.jpg

The Lip stick along the bottom were all made form scratch in adobe illustrator.

Mizu%20Poster%20Ad_09_zpsjskehbkr.jpg

We were given some assets and told to make a poster, the water the bottle are floating in, was all made in Photoshop I also made and use a custom brush for the splash in front of the bottles.

armstrong_donald_poster_v9_fav_zpsaalazo08.jpg

A convention poster for the ARIAL type script, had to use the ARIAL to make it.

Lebron%20James%20-%20Working%20File_WIP%20-%20Students_zpsd41eqjjg.jpg

We were given a poster of Lebron and told to reproduce it in photoshop.. I got all A+ s on all these projects :)

Pardhaan

Reaction score
Much obliged folks, I am not hoping to end up great as you, but rather i do know of some folks that make some lovely personality blowing stuff. i for the most part outline the garments. So much stuff is just to keep me from running crazy.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Dude! That room looks so cool!

Thanks bro, Yeah i had a blast making that room, it blew my prof's mind.. he only asked for a basic room with no details or textures.. I am trying to get a spot on the rector team (Live client work) if i do i am pretty much guaranteed a position before i graduate. I am working on my final project, which is a movie site based on the gremlins movie. The site has to be mobile responsive, it's coming along nicely..

Thanks again for the kodoo's :)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
youre a very gifted individual. Thank you for using your God given talents instead of letting them rot away... :)

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
youre a very gifted individual. Thank you for using your God given talents instead of letting them rot away... :)

Thanks buddy, muchly appreciated, and i have no intentions of letting my skills sit.. lots of plans ;) During the break between this semester and next i will be modeling my car in Cinema 4D. When i have something decent to show, i will post it for you guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online