Some of my Auto Art.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
When i figure it out, You'll be the first to know.
This is a logo i had to create for for a final agency project.

I made it through the first year guys/gals.. WOW!, and what blows me away is, I GOT ALL As :).... me a straight A student.. never in a million years did i ever think i'd be able to say that about myself.

Thanks for all the support guys, even a like or a small comment means a ton to my motivations :)...

steel_huas_final_touchups_zpsbywsaran.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
This is a logo i had to create for for a final agency project.

I made it through the first year guys/gals.. WOW!, and what blows me away is, I GOT ALL As :).... me a straight A student.. never in a million years did i ever think i'd be able to say that about myself.

Thanks for all the support guys, even a like or a small comment means a ton to my motivations :)...

steel_huas_final_touchups_zpsbywsaran.jpg

I went from graduating high school with a 2.01 gpa to graduating at the top of my class with all A's amazed myself. I just didn't give a damn till it was almost too late and then was amazed what I could do when I was in a class I was interested in and opened a book and did some studying.... I also had some great prof/instructors that helped to make things like calc interesting as hard as that can be.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
I went from graduating high school with a 2.01 gpa to graduating at the top of my class with all A's amazed myself. I just didn't give a damn till it was almost too late and then was amazed what I could do when I was in a class I was interested in and opened a book and did some studying.... I also had some great prof/instructors that helped to make things like calc interesting as hard as that can be.

Yeah same here, I never made it through HS, i was just not interested or cared enough, I love art and design, it def make's a HUGE diff in my attitude.

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Sup All,

Plugging away at some cinema projects, these 3 logos are WIP for a logo that will be for my final for this Sem, which is a portfolio site which i will be building through out the sem. I would love some feed back on which one's you guys/gals like best?. They will all have my First and last name somewhere in the final design. Oh and the Metallica logo is a fun project, because hey, TALLICA RULES!

armstrong_donald_Logo_1_AP_zpsyls3becj.jpg

armstrong_logo_33_badass_rs_zpsvxjsxfgb.jpg

armstrong_logo_2_play1_rs_zpsttxej6er.jpg

Metallica_2_zpszuga7nst.jpg

OP
OP
CobraClone94

CobraClone94

Reaction score
Sup all, Thought some of you might wanna see these renders i am working on, I did not build these models.. althought i am working on a SECRECT concept car of my own ... I just coloured, Textured, and lite these models.. The Shelby model was not a very good one, it was a free model i found on the internet, the MAZ was given to us in class, it's a really well done model, you can tell the quality of it.

Enjoy.

Oh and this is a little trailer we had to do for class..

Test_render_maz_zpskpoowgb4.jpg

Shelby_gt5002_zpsd4ofiyg8.jpg

[video=youtube;ZbRgggv_-Eo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbRgggv_-Eo[/video]

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Haha Great job on the stuff man! The Maserati is definitely a very nice model

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member