Some of my BEST shots which is #1?

AStangThang

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the pic with the mural of the Girl on the wall, because of the contrast of shade and sunlight does to the paint job. It gives you an overall of what the car will look like no matter what. I love them all, and to be honest that car makes the background look better. Our 94-98 cars has the best curves of all the mustang, and by far the best looking ass. From a look down on to the car from above, the 94-98 stangs are actually shaped like a horse. I think our cars are the only cars that actually resemble the animal they're named after. Facts!

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
I agree with white95

Here's my critique if you want it. If you don't just ignore it. I've been doing photography for a long time.

1st set:
#1. not a fan of the filter
#2. Really solid picture
#3, 5 Too much clutter in the background.
#4. Good composure, lighting is kind of harsh, I would crop it in tighter.
#6. Composure and lighting are good but maybe cropped too tight
#7. I prefer the composure and crop of #2

2nd set:
#1. Good picture
#2. Clutter in the background is distracting
#3. I really like this picture but the mix of light and shadows on the car hurts it. Ideally you'd want the whole car in the shadow to avoid the harsh light. It has a hotspot on the door that will draw the viewer attention.
#4. Unnatural subject placement on the left side and clutter in the background.

Thank you! I’m honestly still learning and I’m definitely saving these tips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the pic with the mural of the Girl on the wall, because of the contrast of shade and sunlight does to the paint job. It gives you an overall of what the car will look like no matter what. I love them all, and to be honest that car makes the background look better. Our 94-98 cars has the best curves of all the mustang, and by far the best looking ass. From a look down on to the car from above, the 94-98 stangs are actually shaped like a horse. I think our cars are the only cars that actually resemble the animal they're named after. Facts!

Absolutely agree!

AStangThang

Reaction score
Absolutely agree!

Hopefully by next spring my car will look like yours dose, but black, and by that I mean one beautiful paint job, but first I'm doing the engine again lol. Heads/cams/intake/long tubes goin on next month, actually just days away. Heads will be done next week, so I'm stoked about this new build on top of a 41k mile .020 over NPI bottom end.

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
Hopefully by next spring my car will look like yours dose, but black, and by that I mean one beautiful paint job, but first I'm doing the engine again lol. Heads/cams/intake/long tubes goin on next month, actually just days away. Heads will be done next week, so I'm stoked about this new build on top of a 41k mile .020 over NPI bottom end.

Definitely keep us posted! Values and a cam is next
For me also

AStangThang

Reaction score
I sure will man, I'm definitely stoked about it. I've had the cams now for 1 year, but have been gathering a crap ton of more parts. Have you decided which cams your going with, or are you doing a custom grind? My next set of heads I do will have some aftermarket valves. I was going to put Manely valves in it this time, but where I wasn't going with a CNC port job, I wasn't going to spend the extra $ for 5-10 CFM more. As far as the camshaft specs, the latest shop to come out with new specs is Modular Head Shop, after that I have no idea. I was going to go a custom spec, but when I was setting one up I found that it resembled a certain spec that I hadn't yet seen at the time. My custom spec I was wanting to make was 220/224 @.050, .550/.525, 108/112 centerlines, 112+2 LSA, you keep it mild but strong at the same time, so I ended up with this camshaft I have now, the MHS stage 2 Gen 2 cams, it's 224/226 @ .050, .556/.535, 110/113 centerlines, 111.5+1.5 LSA. If I want to get the centerline down I can just degree them in at a 107/110, and since I have notches this will be possible. My next set will definitely be a custom grind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online