some pics finally of my stang with the blower and tower brace

95pootang

Reaction score
640119_90_full.jpg
well the fuel pump went in yesterday , that was one of the last things, the tower brace from summit fit well , but had to shim the driver side to give it alittle more lift , it was hitting in the lower left side of the blower, but nothing some washers couldnt take care of, also had to shim the fire wall porting of it , just to make it raise up alittle more. other than that perfect fit. thanks for the info guys.
640119_91_full.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice! What numbers are we looking at here?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
looking good, so you are one of the other guys here with a KB, what dyno numbers you looking for?

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
to be honest on the numbers i dont know, i know the engine alone is rated at about 320 with the blower who knows. all i know is at a 30mph roll this ****** lites them up. wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. im still breaking in the engine , as of now its only got about 450 miles on it. so im still being easy on the beast. the number really dont mean that much to me . i can say it throws my ass back when i hit the peddle. and thats what i was looking for . but ill have it dynoed at around 1500 miles. thanks for all ur help out here guys.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks good man. acouple things..its KennE Bell not Kenny lol. Do you have any heads cam etc? Mine is a Stock block stock internal 5.0 My KB is a 1.5L at 11psi i make 300HP and 390TQ

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
ya that was a mis spell on the kenny bell thing , lol, the engine has forged pistons and crank comp cams blower specific grind 215-224 duration 114 lift. eagle i beam steal rods arp cap screw bollts , stock heads slightly ported arp head studs, bored 30 over 255 fuel pump 42 lbs injectors 90mm maf boosta pump sct chip calibrated from kb. and kenny bell blower. lol whats its going to make i have know idea. you have some nice numbers for stock end. with what i have whats ur guess at what it will make?

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95pootang said:
ya that was a mis spell on the kenny bell thing , lol, the engine has forged pistons and crank comp cams blower specific grind 215-224 duration 114 lift. eagle i beam steal rods arp cap screw bollts , stock heads slightly ported arp head studs, bored 30 over 255 fuel pump 42 lbs injectors 90mm maf boosta pump sct chip calibrated from kb. and kenny bell blower. lol whats its going to make i have know idea. you have some nice numbers for stock end. with what i have whats ur guess at what it will make?
Glad to see you got it on there...looks good :thumb: I lucked out with the Drop motor mounts,but the shim idea worked out good. That cam will help ya,but the heads are going to hurt....numbers will vary with boost of course....but with that 1.5 and cam,you should be around 420 torque,and anywhere from 325-365whp. Once you upgrade to the 2.2,your nubers will jump tremendously.

94venom

Reaction score
mustangmotor.jpg

I have a powerdyne on mine and it lights the tires up in 1,2,3.. put on et streets the other day and it smoked them too. You are going to have fun with the supercharger.. I love mine.
MVC-006F-1.jpg

MVC-006F-2.jpg

MVC-005F-2.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
man that blue is so damn sexy!!!!! sweet install....

question....when you guy hook up external tachs and gauges does your factory ones stop working?? two tachs would mess with my head :D

94venom

Reaction score
yeah the factory one does not work.. I bought the bracket for my tach also so i dont have to hack the dash up. installs behind the a/c controls.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99