Some pics of my car.

The Green GT

Reaction score
My '94 GT with DD Cobra R's w/ 315's out back.
It has been lowered about 2 in since these pics were taken.

Picture899.jpg

Picture897.jpg

Picture896.jpg

Picture895.jpg

Picture894.jpg

Picture893.jpg

Picture892.jpg

Picture891.jpg

Picture889.jpg

Picture888.jpg

e99a9a7b.jpg

255bf158.jpg

r_suh

Reaction score
that side exhaust must come in handy when doing some smoke shows!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
nice DFG, can i see a PS of acouple of those pics lowered. or can you get more pics man, im still up in the air on what size wheels i want to go with.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
nice DFG, can i see a PS of acouple of those pics lowered. or can you get more pics man, im still up in the air on what size wheels i want to go with.

your always going to be up in the air about what rims to go with :hammer:

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
Car looks really good!! What headlights are those? I am thinking about changing to projection style lights

S

scarface

95 Sleeper said:
Car looks really good!! What headlights are those? I am thinking about changing to projection style lights
Ebay One Piece Projector lights

OP
OP
T

The Green GT

Reaction score
The headlights are one piece ones from eBay, I think there are 2 different styles. And I should be going take more pics next weekend.

As for the rims and lowering it. It looks AWESOME with the DD and 315's and lowered.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
The Green GT said:
The headlights are one piece ones from eBay, I think there are 2 different styles. And I should be going take more pics next weekend.

As for the rims and lowering it. It looks AWESOME with the DD and 315's and lowered.
hurry up!

Aztec Gold 97

Reaction score
The Green GT said:

Could you try to get some side-pics from ground level. I'm tempted to go back with side exhaust but I'm worried about the clearance now that I'm lowered. Do you have any scraping issues? What brand is that... Spintech?

OP
OP
T

The Green GT

Reaction score
Sorry, Ive been busy.
the exhuast is the stock H-pipe and a pipe bent out to the side. No mufflers. Since then Ive take the H off and put an O/R H on and still have no mufflers and now I have turn downs. Its loud as SHIT.

As for scraping, I took mu side pieps off becasuse they scraped too much. ANd I still scrape when cornering too hard or crossing a RR track. But it looms fucking awesome and I can take alternate routes to avoid the tracks.

Heres two pics I snapped real quick at work today. I swear Ill get you guys some better pics soon.
Picture990.jpg

Picture991.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online