Some Pictures Of My 1994 GT

waahehe94

Reaction score
I haven't been on this site in awhile so I figured that I would post a few pictures of my 1994 GT that I bought back in 1995.Over the years I've done several different mods to the car and here is how it sits in my garage right now.

For appearance mods I put a Cobra nose and rear spoiler on the car along with a set of replica Cobra rims.I've also changed the seats to a set that I bought from Summit Racing.The front headlights and side lights have also been replaced.

For suspension mods I put on a set of Koni yellow adjustable shocks and struts, an airbag in the right rear shock and a set of lowering springs and upper/lower control arms from Summit Racing.There is also a set of subrame connectors welded onto the car and the sway bar bushings and end links have been upgraded.

For performance mods I've added a Hurst short throw shifter, K&N filter, Ford SVO Extender, 75mm Pro-M mass air meter, 65mm throttle body, Cobra upper and lower intake, underdrive pulleys, AFPR, shorty headers, off-road H-pipe, removed the smog pump and installed a shorter belt, Flowmaster American Thunder catback system, 4.10 gears, 155lph fuel pump, Crane HI-6 Ignition w/coil, Nitrous Oxide Systems nitrous kit and a set of BFG dragradials.

P1010305-Copy.jpg

P1010431.jpg

P1010435.jpg

P1010436.jpg

P1010443.jpg

P1010451-Copy.jpg

P1010453-Copy.jpg

OP
OP
W

waahehe94

Reaction score
I bought them.

I also have a rear seat delete kit, but never use it.When I go to the track it only takes a few minutes to remove the rear seat assembly and when I go to the local cruise-in's the car looks better IMO with the rear seat in it than it does with the rear seat delete kit.