Here are a few pictures of my new purchase

Grant

p6.jpg

p9.jpg

p2.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Lookin' Very Good! Just dust that motor off alittle and she'll be shinin all over. O0

Have any big plans for it?

Whistler98

Reaction score
Nice purchase, how good a deal you get on it? I would take off the side marker reflector and fender flares and that thing will look great. Maybe lower it too. :thumb:

Suspect

Reaction score
looks good! a lil cleanin and ur set. O0 depending on where he is he might need the side markers.

+1 on ditchin those fender flares tho.

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

It's a great car, 32V Cobra is always a good choice because it's a special edition who keep a good value.

F.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
nice cobra man..... i just noticed that it has 94-95 taillights if you look closely or am i just seeing things

OP
OP
R

Rincewind

Reaction score
The car is an import from Japan (I'm UK based) so the flares and 95 style lights were standard in 96 models over there. I have purchased the vertical lights to replace the horizontals but getting bits in the UK can be pricey! As Suspect points out the side markers are required over here.

As for lowering the car this could be an issue as the local council just installed a whole load of speed bumps and I struggle to get over them with my other car (a 76 corvette). Mind you given I persuaded the wife to let me buy the car I may have to introduce any additional work slowly ;)

Yep the under the bonnet needs a good clean but not long back from getting the whole car rust protected, so some of the over spray from this has landed on the engine. Japan Mustangs have little or no rust protection on its underside, they don't salt the roads in the winter. And where else do you get a 10 year old car with 19k miles on the clock!

Grant

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Wow 19k. :eek:

I didn't even notice the side markers/ fender flares so that don't make it look bad or anything. :) And that car has got to be one of its kind over there.

95-stang

Reaction score
What most people dont know [even if they dont like them] are the fact the flares are made by Ford, and even have a part number, but god knows where you would get replacements.
If you take them off, theres a lot of little holes about a quarter inch wide or so, would need welding\filling in. :(

And no, its not that rare in the UK, but in Scotland you wont see that many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online