Some recent pics of my Pacific Green '97

Reaction score
These are the first pics since my drop back in the Spring. I'm the original owner and I've tried to keep it clean. Flame on about the deflector, but I like it and the hood is scratched up underneath it.
I've got to replace the tint next and I'm hoping to add a S281 wing after that.

94393.jpg

94306.jpg

94307.jpg

94308.jpg

94309.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Your car looks great man.

I've never seen a deflector on a stang, but it actually looks pretty good.
Matches the chin spoile - which looks awsome btw.

Tint and 281 wing will look sweet.
Nice car!!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
thats one of sexiest V6 Bangers i ever seen man!!! and the deflector i am digginf for some reason!!!

S

scarface

have you gotten alot of grief over the deflector or something??? I dont think it looks bad at all.

plUMe.Ok.97

Reaction score
UF!! my brother played football for the gators :thumb: :thumb:

And the stang looks awesome. Love the wheels. Great looking 3.8

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
plUMe.Ok.97 said:
UF!! my brother played football for the gators :thumb: :thumb:

And the stang looks awesome. Love the wheels. Great looking 3.8
I get a lot of **** from other forums about the deflector. I think it looks good with wheels and a drop and if kept shiny. Yeah, I went to UF a long time ago, back when 5 students were slaughtered (I'm old). My mom still lives there, but I only get "home" a few times a year.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I as well have never seen a reflector it doesnt look that shabby suprisangly mabye it flows good because of the chin spoiler. Like the car man, very clean and subtle mods to it.

Ram000

Reaction score
wow, nice stance! that's a sweet drop. like the chin spoiler, too. nicest 3.8 i've seen.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
sick ass car man!

exhaust tips look kind of skinny, but nice car ;)

97vertstang

Reaction score
u have one good looking pacific green there, the deflector is not bad at all, must be the chin spoiler :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
lol no joke, the deflector looks pretty good. i think if there were no chin spoiler though, the deflector would look terrible. but hey, it works. very nice stang, super clean.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks really good, its making me want a chin spoiler on mine, just not sure if it will look right.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
looks really good, its making me want a chin spoiler on mine, just not sure if it will look right.

well his car is a good one to look at for you, the color of your cars is quite similar :dancing6:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ya, the only thing i cant stand with the chin spoilers is they look wavy to me....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I see what you mean, maybe thats just shadows on the plastic :dunno: Or it could be that it was not put out in the sun long enough to get back the proper form, after all they are shipped folded in half from what I have heard from the guys that have them.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
theponyfactor said:
wow, i love the look of your car! what suspension do you have?
FMS C springs. I cut a coil off the rears and left out the isolator on the fronts, so it has some rake.
The spoiler is a little wavy. It's really noticeable in the pics because I just applied Back to Black. The contours aren't that noticeable a few days later. From what I've read, most don't like them on 94-98's, but I always thought our front ends were too high off the ground.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mr. Pacific Green said:
theponyfactor said:
wow, i love the look of your car! what suspension do you have?
FMS C springs. I cut a coil off the rears and left out the isolator on the fronts, so it has some rake.
The spoiler is a little wavy. It's really noticeable in the pics because I just applied Back to Black. The contours aren't that noticeable a few days later. From what I've read, most don't like them on 94-98's, but I always thought our front ends were too high off the ground.

+1 on the front ends being high :-\

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.