Some Usefull Info & Some How To's

amy98gt

Reaction score
MikeF said:
hey im looking at getting long tube headers to replace my shorties im looking for some 13/4 with 3'' collectors who has the best quality for your money.i have some really good heads and induction system tring to make shure im not choking it up on exaust after spending so mu on induction stage 3 porting and stuff would suck to be holding back i am thinking about dumps but man my car is already loud as shit the law looks at me like im crazy in this little one horse town
i love my kooks! they are a work of art, truly georgious! we had a couple diff cars setup in the shop when we did mine and the kooks added at min 8 and best 15 horse gain on mac, slp, and bbk. we never installed a set of hookers though. but kooks will set you back a good bit on price.

blackpony

Reaction score
MikeF said:
hey im looking at getting long tube headers to replace my shorties im looking for some 13/4 with 3'' collectors who has the best quality for your money.i have some really good heads and induction system tring to make shure im not choking it up on exaust after spending so mu on induction stage 3 porting and stuff would suck to be holding back i am thinking about dumps but man my car is already loud as shit the law looks at me like im crazy in this little one horse town

where are you located? i have a set of bbk 1 5/8 lts with matching 2 1/5 h pipe that i may be interested in trading for your shorty setup... pm if interested

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
If I know what
blackpony said:
it wont let me view i setup a new account and everything......
It should be under the 5.o forum, in the 94/95 Tech. It should be the 94/95 GT/GTS/Cobra info sticky up top.

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
I can't view the page.... I have an account but it won't let me.... =(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online