Some Usefull Info & Some How To's

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Nice, so according to the chart, I have the second loudest exhaust next to having no mufflers. I thought it sounded kinda loud. Mac shorty headers, o/r H and catback.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94gtstang50 said:
Nice, so according to the chart, I have the second loudest exhaust next to having no mufflers. I thought it sounded kinda loud. Mac shorty headers, o/r H and catback.

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: just short of wakeing the dead.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I think I already have. My dad has recommended that I wear ear plugs while driving.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had MAC Longtubes, off road h-pipe, and 2 1/2 inch dynomax ultra flows on my 95 GT and it was the loudest mustang around here. It wasnt annoying loud, just really deep at low rpm and then a screaming rip above 4 grand. I loved it :dancing6:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, this exhaust sounds pretty mean, my friend says it makes the car sound like Eleanor. It can be a little loud at times, and screams when you get on it, but whats the point of owning an American V8 if you can't even hear it.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94gtstang50 said:
Yea, this exhaust sounds pretty mean, my friend says it makes the car sound like Eleanor. It can be a little loud at times, and screams when you get on it, but whats the point of owning an American V8 if you can't even hear it.

amen

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94gtstang50 said:
Loud in a sexy way.

Im looking at getting the SLP loudmouth II exhaust in a few weeks to replace the temporary flowmasters I'm running on the cobra now. :)

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yup, but I'm broke as hell right now. I'm saving up just to buy a damn A/F gauge.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I hear ya, nothing worse than biting you nails hopeing your car will pass with race parts on it. :rollinglaugh:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, gonna throw in two bottles of iso heet and some 87 octane fuel and beat on it on the way down. Maybe that'll do it.

wild98gt

Reaction score
for some reason i cant get that link. i was wondering what mine ranked?
Kooks longtubes with o/r x pipe followed by magnaflow magnapacks 2.5

MikeF

Reaction score
hey im looking at getting long tube headers to replace my shorties im looking for some 13/4 with 3'' collectors who has the best quality for your money.i have some really good heads and induction system tring to make shure im not choking it up on exaust after spending so mu on induction stage 3 porting and stuff would suck to be holding back i am thinking about dumps but man my car is already loud as shit the law looks at me like im crazy in this little one horse town

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online