Someone want to be a badass and create a signature?

sn95jones

Reaction score
Mine is outdated and need a new and improved one, who would be willing to help?
Here are some pics to help

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
put this one together really quick - if yo'd like the letters in another color just let me know. Not amazing - but clock just hit 5pm :)

SN95Jones_zpsaac5b652.jpg

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
put this one together really quick - if yo'd like the letters in another color just let me know. Not amazing - but clock just hit 5pm :)

SN95Jones_zpsaac5b652.jpg
I like that! But I think I would like it better with the other pic of the rear end and a different color on the font, hmmm but I love the idea! I may use this

1bad9d5

Reaction score
nice skills man... remind me to ask u when im ready to have my car put together for a nice sig

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I have the top hair....
The beard is a work in progress... just kidding. i can only grow a wicked neck beard.

one day, one day.

Lol - might be able to start a new style... introducing... the NeckBeard. BOOM.

I'm a huge beard advocate (if that is a thing) this is where mine sits currently - hopes to get it about twice this long but I'll have to see what the company says about it :)

1557675_10152147822911071_1609159614_n.jpg

Carnage281

Reaction score
Holy crap that last one is awesome. I think I kind of want one now. [MENTION=15489]sn95jones[/MENTION] Just realized you live in gran prairie, I used to live there too until I moved down to the country in midlothian. lol Nice to see some local sn95 stangs, not too many down here; just a bunch of 5.0s (coyotes).

OP
OP
sn95jones

sn95jones

Reaction score
Holy crap that last one is awesome. I think I kind of want one now. sn95jones Just realized you live in gran prairie, I used to live there too until I moved down to the country in midlothian. lol Nice to see some local sn95 stangs, not too many down here; just a bunch of 5.0s (coyotes).
Yup! I actually live in Arlington now so I'm actually closer but yeah man I agree there aren't many nice SN's around here that are kept up well. There's a red Cobra that drives around here I see him on my way to work alot. Pretty damn clean for a red Cobra with big staggered black wheels and black altezza's. I can't stand Altezza's but somehow he pulled his off

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online