Something interesting, MIL code

voidfinger

Reaction score
Ok guys, here is the story. I got a prochamber like 2 years ago, i put it on with a brand new set of name brand MIL eliminators. Well 4 months into it , it threw up a error code. I could not get it to stay off.....So i put my stock pipes back on for a while. 3 months ago i got another set of MIL's and put the pipe back on and it ran good. No problems since. Today on the way home, i notice that going up a hill it went into passing gear and was struggling to get up the hill. It goes up and down the hills on a reg. day with no problem. Two more mins. down the road, it throws a C.E.L and i was like ooooo shittt, i thought something had died. Well i got it to Advance and they put the OBD2 checker on it and it pulled this code. P1405 and said something wrong with the exaust. Well i have no clue what the means, if it is like last time it was something wrong with the O2 sensor, but the sensor was fine, the mil had f'ed up. Well does anyone know what the code means????

But hold on the story isn't over, the guy doesn't clear the code and i start on my way home. 2 miles down the road while i'm looking at the light and cussing, poof the CEL goes off......It's still of, and it feels like my car gained back a little bit of the power but not all. Could someone help me out??? THanks

Mitchell

Thomas_W

Reaction score
P1405 - Upstream Pressure hose connection Fault

my guess would be... something to do with the egr system

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
upstream pressure hose??? is that the thing that runs from the exaust manifold to the egr? could the egr be getting clogged up? What you think thomas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online