Son picked out his first car, good choice!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
wow!!! thats so awesome, i cant wait for these days, but it will be years

You don't want kids. This world is way to screwed up. If I had it to do over, I would not have any. Nothing againt my kids, they are great, but I don't see much of a future for anybody.

Great pic of the kid in the car. Those things look like alot of fun.

ripper

Reaction score
Ditto that, You kids got a tuff row to hoe.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Kids do have it more difficult, but I don't think it'll be much tougher than I had it...it's been a long time since it was the 50s...my kids a tough lil' terd anyway, he doesn't take any guff ...we were watching this video game demo the other day...some kids came up and started messing with the buttons which caused the demo to stop...Riley was said "don't touch it"...the kid just looked at him...Riley was like..."beat it"...the kid just walked away...i'm sure it's cause I was there...but it was still funny he had the guts like that

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha my friends sister has one of those! its white with pink stripes.. i know what your talkin about when the engine starts.. it actually sounds pretty sweet.. and she can get hers to burnout when its fully charged.. i haven't seen it happen yet but thats what my friend told me.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
haha my friends sister has one of those! its white with pink stripes.. i know what your talkin about when the engine starts.. it actually sounds pretty sweet.. and she can get hers to burnout when its fully charged.. i haven't seen it happen yet but thats what my friend told me.

+1 for that kid too!!! lol

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
haha we were looking to get that for our son too!!!! but im not a fan of the purple... thats why we havent bought one maybe they will come out with a new color.

and i cant believe i read that comment about not having kids... :mad: it was thebest thing i have ever done in my life no regrets here

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
haha we were looking to get that for our son too!!!! but im not a fan of the purple... thats why we havent bought one maybe they will come out with a new color.

Yeah we didn't buy that either, we were just looking. I saw a red one not to long ago that was nice. He's only 5 months so it'll be at least another year before he's old enough. It says blue on the tag but it looks purple to me also. I thought it was just a great photo op. They has a z06 there, it would have been cool to put the two together and have the mustang a little ahead like a drag race. Maybe have someone hold the front end up like a wheelie

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
haha you got a cute looking kid ...whens his b-day mines like the same age hes 5 1/2 months born Oct. 17th

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
haha you got a cute looking kid ...whens his b-day mines like the same age hes 5 1/2 months born Oct. 17th

He was born on oct 31. Didn't really want him born on halloween but can't really stop it.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:

and i cant believe i read that comment about not having kids... :mad: it was thebest thing i have ever done in my life no regrets here

Not trying to change the subject but, I just don't think that there is much of a future. I believe that the world will be glowing green from nuclear fall out within the next 10-15 years.

FASTANG

Reaction score
This is from last summer, but I see our boys are very similar.

410451_64_full.jpg

This is his favorite pastime with his Mustang, except when he's driving it.
I wonder where he learned to go under the hood???

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
haha thats a awesome pic lol glad to see your getting him into the hobby young lol

94twinscrew

Reaction score
FASTANG said:

410451_64_full.jpg

That's awesome! Next you have to get him to wash it while you wash yours....that's what I use to do with my daughter ;D

FASTANG

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
FASTANG said:

410451_64_full.jpg

That's awesome! Next you have to get him to wash it while you wash yours....that's what I use to do with my daughter ;D

He already tried, but I do not want to ruin the elctrical part of it.
It's too expensive to replace, because I don't thinkg he could
see mine and not have his. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online