SonicStang's ride... 96 GT

SonicStang

Reaction score
Ok as on request here are some pics and specs of my beauty. The pictures aren't the most actual ones but it keeps raining for since a week now in Germany so taking pics isn't really fun. Will update my website with some pics soon, it's still under construction.

Engine is a 2002 PI longblock (PI heads+cams) with a PI intake, a ported upper plenum, 70mm throttle body, sfi balancer, FRPP spark plug wires, NGK Iridium sparkplugs, TeamBreed polished valve covers, K&N filter, FRPP shorty headers. As for the drivetrain I run a King Cobra clutch, a Tri-Ax shifter , aluminum driveshaft and 3.55 gears (which are good for the Autobahn).

I run a Magnaflow Catback with SLP tips. Just ordered some MagnaPack mufflers :D

The Suspension consists of Tokico adjustable shocks/struts, Eibach Sportline springs and Steeda c/c plates. Will weld-in some subframe connectors soon.

For the looks I put some old school billet wheels on the car in the sizes 17x8 and 17x9.5 Both "deep dish" with Kumho Ecsta MX tires.
A Saleen S-351 wing sits on the trunk and soon the front will be upgraded with the same bumper as Matt runs. :thumb:
The hood is a Roush Stage 2 real carbon fiber one with a 1.5" raise.

The interior is black leather, I got the door cups and the radio/shifter bezel painted glossy black. A Pioneer mp3 headunit replaces the stock MAch460 headunit and an Infinity "Basslink" sits in the trunk.

I have a Votech S-Trim in my garage but did not install it yet. Still need to order some parts like the Xcal2 and such.

Oh I almost forgot I upgraded the fronts to the Cobra brakes and I love them!

If you have any question let me know. Feedback welcome :)

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
Mo' pics:

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
Thanks. :) Some more:

97vertstang

Reaction score
ur stang is drop dead gorgeous!!! :eek: beautiful!! lots of black stang and i love em all!!! my cousin had those wheels on a 94 z28 he used to own and i always thought they look good.they look real sick in ur car, love the tips too.wow, its nice!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
where did you get it i want one
index.php

UnNoticed46

Reaction score
very sweet looking ride man. real clean car. how did she feel after the PI swap?

Tattoogod

Reaction score
Hey does that infinity basslink really hit and go low.does it sound as good as like a cpl of 12's and a sub amp? just curios cause i really don't wanna run all the wires .plus i don't want all the extra weight back there.thx

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
The PI swap kicks a$$! First time the car feels really fast :D

The Basslink is "okay" but I won't buy it again. It gives the MAch460 system some more bass but next time I rather buy an amp and a nice 12" sub.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online