soooo...about that driveshaft..

Stangbangin

Reaction score
I was supposed to get my car dyno tuned tomorrow. but I had installed my nitrous kit last night and really couldn't wait to use it. I just bought some micky t's DR's last week so I took them out for a test trial on a stretch of dead road behind my house. Well I wa sjust testing my launches. I have the micro switch that hit the nitrous under WOT. so I came out pretty good and gave it a punch ( nitrous by the way is fucking awesome) and screamed about an 1/8 mile then turned around and "staged" again just trying to get my launch right. This time I tried to leave at almost 4500 and I dead hooked and then " clunk" and I probably over revved the motor when I pushed the clutch in knowing something was wrong. I looked under the car and my stupid driveshaft is laying there busted at the u joint.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well that sucks, no bigie though get another one on thier and give it hell again :D

OP
OP
S

Stangbangin

Reaction score
yea its a no brainer right. it's not like I don't know whats wrong with it. I know I'll need something stronger though for sure. too bad I spent all my money on tires and NOS haha I get paid next thursday so its cool

rgs

Reaction score
ya u-joints are pretty cheap and not TOO difficult to install

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online