sooooooo, the ST is gone.....

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
so the wifey and I decided we needed a larger family hauler. Rather than waiting til tax return time, we decided to off load the ST and replace it with a fun family hauler.

Behold, the new family ride

Yes, it's a Chevy. Yes, it has a LS motor. 2006 Trailblazer SS, 2WD, 97k on the clock. Dealer maintained, only had a Dynomax muffler and fancy SS pedal covers. We picked it up wednesday and the mods started saturday. Local exhaust shop deleted the resonator and replaced the Dynomax with a Magnaflow. Last night the wheels and emblems got dipped and the painted the ugly calipers red

already researching more mods and yes, it will be cammed

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this on your wifey's instagram last night. If you're gonna get a mommy mobile then these are easily the coolest thing.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

RichV

Reaction score
Pretty cool and fast too.

Lets see the last time I modded the Wife's [any vehicle] was ... NEVER! :) Other than maintenance of course.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm angry about the ST :angry4:
But the SS is one of the very few cool chevs.

I lol'd at the guy *****ing at you over IG about not showing any respect for the bow tie.

SnakeMedic

Reaction score
Nicely done!!! Agreed that if you are getting a Mommy mobile for the lady, then a fun one is the way to go. My wife has a new 4Runner which I have take off road at least a dozen times since we got it in April.

I am not one of those brand loyal people. I like anything that could be fun. Love the Trailblazer SS. I might be a bit jealous...

OP
OP
Poisoned Pony

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
Just saw this on your wifey's instagram last night. If you're gonna get a mommy mobile then these are easily the coolest thing.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

thanks man!

Pretty cool and fast too.

Lets see the last time I modded the Wife's [any vehicle] was ... NEVER! :) Other than maintenance of course.

I married a woman who's just as much of a gearhead as me, I'd never get away with that lol

I'm angry about the ST :angry4:
But the SS is one of the very few cool chevs.

I lol'd at the guy *****ing at you over IG about not showing any respect for the bow tie.

I'd figure you'd be mad about the ST lol. Yeah, that dude is her high school buddy who lives down the street. He's a douche, owns a lifted 2WD GMC lol

Nicely done!!! Agreed that if you are getting a Mommy mobile for the lady, then a fun one is the way to go. My wife has a new 4Runner which I have take off road at least a dozen times since we got it in April.

I am not one of those brand loyal people. I like anything that could be fun. Love the Trailblazer SS. I might be a bit jealous...

I'm not brand loyal either, I just prefer Mustangs over anything else lol. I give respect to the LS motors, they're stout and stupid easy to mod. I can't wait to cam it lol

snoball

Reaction score
Agree liked silver wheels better. They are nice but my god do they suck gas. I couldn't deal with 15mpg. Lol

OP
OP
Poisoned Pony

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
The silver wheels woulda of been awesome without the clearcoat fail they had going. 20x8/10 reps will be ordered eventually. Gas mileage we're too worried about. My wife works 5 miles down the road and we expect crappy mileage from an SUV lol

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I like it! A friend in town has one that's black with plasti-dipped stock wheels and it's been lowered about 2". It's pretty quick but I think it needs a driver mod to hit it's full potential in his case.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I've always wanted one of these. Nice pickup. The stock wheels in black is easily the best wheel option for these IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.