Sorry, not sorry.. Sold the sn95,got a z33...!!

Paladin1001

Reaction score
I have driven a G35 a lot, same car, just the fancier version, and they are comfortable and fun. The best way I can say it is that you fit in it like your hand fits in a glove, tight, but not uncomfortable and everything is easy to reach. The SN's are bigger, but not by much. Different class of auto, both great in their own right.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I have driven a G35 a lot, same car, just the fancier version, and they are comfortable and fun. The best way I can say it is that you fit in it like your hand fits in a glove, tight, but not uncomfortable and everything is easy to reach. The SN's are bigger, but not by much. Different class of auto, both great in their own right.

probably like my triumph GT6. You don’t get in it. You put it on.

NEURON

Reaction score
Gave up on them after I had to sell my 240Z and revisited many years later, at least the Mustang somewhat resembles the original. But I have driven a couple, they are nice cars if you can live without the V8 sound(which I cannot).Sorry but any and all of the exhausts I have heard on them.....as long as you are happy that is what is important. At least you had the guts to post it here.:)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
probably like my triumph GT6. You don’t get in it. You put it on.
idunno if its the same I mean in almost any triumph if you pull up next to a semi and look over your at the axle height of the trailer looking at that little odometer on the back wheel. I didn't know they had those till I rode in a buddies TR6

joe65

Reaction score
everyone has their likes and dislikes. One thing i've noticed over the years is how a car fits you and then when you drive it, does it feel solid...predictable? I had an 80's 320i that i bought just to flip and ended up really enjoying driving the car because it fit me well and BMW does this thing where they turn the center part of the dash just a smidge towards the driver for better access and some other little things like that. But i really like sn95's. On my 4th one now and will be keeping this one. I am a fox body fan but driving one drove me bonkers because of how cheap feeling the interior was and all the rattles...

Paladin1001

Reaction score
Foxes are one of my favorite cars of all times, no doubt, I will always own one. That being said, the SN is a better car.

joe65

Reaction score
Foxes are one of my favorite cars of all times, no doubt, I will always own one. That being said, the SN is a better car.
agree, i still watch for clean foxes. I've had 5 or 6. Just never had the really clean strait coupe that i wanted, stock black sport interior even with the phone dial wheels.

you know, like this....pony wheels are ok too.
1628697784681.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell