Sound system in!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well my mom wanted to trade her Monte in and get the 06 GTO, but since my cousin got one, she wants either the new camaro or Cadallic CTS V or whatever that hell its called :noes:

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah that says steal me i would try and locate it in a different area.

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Wow, wtf? lol are those two 10's???

What kind of subs???

Let me tell you something man, being experienced in the mobile audio business and owing a shop of my own... if those are two 10's...

YOU DONT NEED A BIG BOX FOR A SMALL SUB!! smal box + small sub = big suprises

Chances are you're not running Cerwin Vega Strokers for you to have such a big box (still not big enough for strokers though)

Get out your jig saw, cut that box in half and relocate that amp, lights and everything else you got back there man!

Pure bass (which is probably what the result of all that is) is early 90's man.. not trying to be a dick.. but you're better off spending 5-800 dollars on components than spending money on a couple of subs to go with the factory components

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
lol 2 10inch pyles, cost me 20$ with the box (my friend ummm found em lol) amp was 50$ got it from a
outlet store, an neon was 60. its just for bling, but it is just temporary. real system is gunna be infinitys with
an in trunk box an the matching amps n shit,( my 6x9's are infinity 629i's) best ones i could find cost me 300$ cdn
so i unno, just fukin round, sounds decent not like p3's or anything but nice enough for the buddies
an the girls to go, o wow how much was that. lol!

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Are you any good with a jig saw and 3/4 compressed wood?

make a new SMALL box for your trunk.. or if you want i can make one for you at my shop, cuz that looks ridiculous loll

and if you want some serious sounds, get rid of the 6x9s and go with some 6 inch speakers, they are MUCH BETTER for sound.. you wont regret it

Also, for a real system.. why not play with the big boys? get yourself some Image Dynamics IDMAX subs with Zapco amps? pure competition products.. none of that bullshit rockford fosgate or infinity (no offense to anyone but they're not competition peices)

Either that or get JL Subs with some JL amps.. they're perfect for a daily driver, the JL subs require very minimul power and thump very nicely

Let me know if you're interested in a box.. and how you would like them mounted and what not.. fiberglass with paint, cloth or just a regular box with the cloth

OP
OP
G

GreenPony95

Reaction score
o wow your pretty hardcore lol. well i am gunna chop the box n all that shit, its just temp for now, i have the 6 inches up front
the 6x9's were the stock rear speakers go, then the subs, i mean im not hardcore again its just bling blang factor, i appreciate the
offer on the box but im up here in vancity bc, but ya. b4 summer its gunna be fixed, if i want to go to the down town core i HAVE to put them
in the trunk, cars get broken in there for a fuckin 2$ coin. plus i work at a company called viceroy homes (all the tools and wood i need!)
im gunna cover the subs with a plexie glass cover n shit, itll look killer, just fukin round for know lol!. but again i know were your all coming
from, but i dont know maybe who knows! :banana:

4point6GT

Reaction score
yup sounds system for me :eek:utofcloset: all about performance for me 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online