South Jersey: Tuner Experiences

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone had experience with tuners / performance shops in Central / South Jersey.

I tried to get the car in at Wicked Performance in Toms River but after several failed attempts to establish communication, I went to search elsewhere.

I was recommended Fonse Performance in South Jersey but again know nothing about that side of the Delaware River.

Benni614

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone had experience with tuners / performance shops in Central / South Jersey.

I tried to get the car in at Wicked Performance in Toms River but after several failed attempts to establish communication, I went to search elsewhere.

I was recommended Fonse Performance in South Jersey but again know nothing about that side of the Delaware River.
The only place I go for tuning for my stang is performance evolution local in Delaware. I have never ever been wrong with him.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
The only place I go for tuning for my stang is performance evolution local in Delaware. I have never ever been wrong with him.

okay thanks. I got scared that you were referring to evolution in Aston, they’re garbage. I might give these guys a call, they look pretty legit.

Anyone else have insight?

Benni614

Reaction score
okay thanks. I got scared that you were referring to evolution in Aston, they’re garbage. I might give these guys a call, they look pretty legit.

Anyone else have insight?
Hell noooo lolllol there. Ames are similar but matt the owner 8n delaware is great he knows his shit and will guide u on what u need prior to making power so u don't waste ur money or time. I have used him for years. He just did my car last month

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online