souther california/ High desert mustang clubs

whitelightning

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
im looking to start a mustang group in the victorville, ca area. Just trying to find some people to cruise with on the weekends or something. Not people who want to race on the streets and get tickets or local law enforcement attn. But normal people who want to meet up at a burger stand or something, get some food, talk about rides, do some parts trading, go to events amd stuff like that. I was thinking about talking to emilio from wicked stangs as i am familiar with that club and used to chill with the inland empire chapter when it was still functioning. If ur interested in helping me get a club together or if you yourself would like to join one if i can get one together let me know. There is nothing more awesome than seeing a pack of mustangs cruising down the boulevard. =)

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not too many people in here from SoCal.. just about a dozen or 2.
Try starting a new thread on the Wickedstangs forum.

They have a couple cruises a year. I'm sure we can plan something out.

YukMouth

Reaction score
victorville is kinda the middle of nowhere...

maybe something closer to the Los Angeles area..

Richard 03 GT

Reaction score
whats up bro my name is richard i drive a 2003 mustang GT .I live in hesperia ca . looking for other stangs to cruise with im not in to street racing at all . so hit me up sometime .760-373-0771 lets get together sometime

Chibbzee

Reaction score
If something goes down. I hope to see a post about it. I live in Lancaster, CA and don't mind the hour drive to Victorville.

ThomasLinkin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
im looking to start a mustang group in the victorville, ca area. Just trying to find some people to cruise with on the weekends or something. Not people who want to race on the streets and get tickets or local law enforcement attn. But normal people who want to meet up at a burger stand or something, get some food, talk about rides, do some parts trading, go to events amd stuff like that. I was thinking about talking to emilio from wicked stangs as i am familiar with that club and used to chill with the inland empire chapter when it was still functioning. If ur interested in helping me get a club together or if you yourself would like to join one if i can get one together let me know. There is nothing more awesome than seeing a pack of mustangs cruising down the boulevard. =)

ThomasLinkin

Reaction score
You know it's interesting that this southern California high desert is in the middle of nowhere as one person said it, but as it so happens I live up here and I make racing technologies for the mustangs that don't seem to get the attention the other ones do.

I want to be a part of a mustang club, I'm just not sure which one, or if I really have time to hang out.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If my forgetful mind remembers, I’ll ask the folks at Full Throttle Kustomz in Fillmore, CA when I touch base with them this week while my car is there.

Not exactly “next door” to the high desert, but maybe there’s a group or two that can be merged to cover High Desert/Bakersfield south to the Lancaster/Canyon Ciuntry/ Ventura County areas?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online