SP Performance Rotors

Nightshade03

Reaction score
Thanks for the add guys. I haven't been on forums since my Subaru days so forgive me if I'm not up to date with proper etiquette. I recently picked up a 03 Cobra and the previous owner threw in a complete set (4) slotted rotors from a company called SP Performance. My first reaction was "Oh look...EBAY'" but with a little googling when I got home I saw that they've been a US company that actually does all machining and plating in house so I decided to give them a shot.

I am very impressed. I've had DBA and Stoptech in the past and these perform just as well, but the coating they provide actually holds up to the New England weather unlike many Stoptech sets I have had in the past.

Take a look if you are in the market for rotors and pads. You definitely won't regret it.
https://www.sp-performance.com/category-s/17517.htm

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
"proper etiquette" - never has been mentioned here that I know of. What is this you speak of?

PinkieT

Reaction score
Proper etiquette = not posting pics of your Camaro saying it is better than any Mustang. Otherwise, just about anything goes!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The only proper etiquette is that we want pics of your car, and I need to collect the yearly dues fee.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
And we require Smokey burnout videos!!!! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online