spacers

wiplash

Reaction score
Should I get hubcentric spacers, or will plain spacers be alright? Whats the big difference, how is hubcentric better?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well there are the type with the built in studs which are nice because you dont have to install longer wheel studs in your spindles then there is just the flat disc type where it is reccomended to install longer studs if you use ones longer then 1/4".

Hubcentric are balanced so they wont cause any wobbling etc.

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
what he said i have a 1/4 inch one but i dot want to run it because i rather have as many threads as i can get and im having a hard time finding studs that will work

Julian Moore

Reaction score
You are not able to use those at the track..they are illegal now. As I say in a ton of these posts, if you are going to run spacer (hubcentric is best) you MUST get longer wheel studs. 3 inch, that way you have lots of thread for the lug nut.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
billmacomber1987 said:
what he said i have a 1/4 inch one but i dot want to run it because i rather have as many threads as i can get and im having a hard time finding studs that will work

What about the Moroso ones? Check out www.maximummotorsports.com they sell a few types of studs that they reccomend with their spacers.

Julian Moore said:
You are not able to use those at the track..they are illegal now. As I say in a ton of these posts, if you are going to run spacer (hubcentric is best) you MUST get longer wheel studs. 3 inch, that way you have lots of thread for the lug nut.

Unless its a street car, then the style with the built in studs will be fine.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
billmacomber1987 said:

What about the Moroso ones? Check out www.maximummotorsports.com they sell a few types of studs that they reccomend with their spacers.

Julian Moore said:

Unless its a street car, then the style with the built in studs will be fine.
+1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online