Speaking of how gross movies are.......

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by Lightning Struck, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

My saw thread turned into a discussion of gross vulgar movies like Hostel so I was wondering if you guys have seen "The Hills Have Eyes"? Let me tell you, me and my wife went to see it at the movie theater...............it was a experience to say the least. It is without a doubt one of the most obscene movies I have ever seen, what bothered Me ( and yes I'm a guy in my late 20's ) was the sexual assult scenes :-\ :-\. I did not like seeing that at all :mad: :mad:, other than that it was pretty graphic, the story line was pretty good for a horror film............it was just more than what I expected to see. So have any of you guys seen it? If not I want to say its worth the money to rent, but like I said there is parts in it I DID NOT LIKE SEEING :'( :'(

2. r_suh

r_suh Active Member

yea the movie made me feel sick to my stomach too. :puke:

3. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

the sexual rape thing bothered me alot as well

4. r_suh

r_suh Active Member

i couldn't look at the tv when that massive head wheel chair guy was on. :puke:

5. Brian95SVT

Brian95SVT Legend

The Hills have eyes was a B.A. movie *bada$$ for those who arent dane cook fans*
    it was very gory and very just like wtf pwn. but i liked it hurt my stomach and yeah but still good movie