spec 2

wht46gt

Reaction score
many of you might know that i got my new clutch put in and man its a world of diff. from the stock unit it make contact like almost right away and now i have to learn to drive it all over again but hey its gonna be nice going to the track with a clutch that doesnt slip

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im going to try to make mine last until My blower goes on in a few months :angel:

whty98

Reaction score
I think this should go in another forum. Congrats on getting the clutch done, should be fun at the track now and get us your times.

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
the clutch is abit heavy but that is expected and i only get chatter when i ride it in reverse becuase its designed like a puck not a disc

97vertstang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Sweet man im thinking of a SPEC II as well when I get home for my car, time for a clutch for sure. Glad to hear you like it, hows the stiffness?
yeah i would like to know how stiff it is too??? is the money worth it going from a stage 1 to a stage 2????

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
well ive got some prob.ems so i dont even know the full stiffness of the thing yet but even now with it slipping under 1/2 throttle its still pretty stiff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online