Speedcal

spdracer

Reaction score
need to buy a speedcal for my 97 stang. any suggestions on who has them for the cheapest??? thanks

LI98GT

Reaction score
I believe I got my from Brothersperformance for ~$90.00. Don't know how much cheaper you can get it unless you get it used, but then your gonna need some electrical connectors that come with the unit.

S

scarface

I bought mine from Dallas Mustang. I think the EXT I got cost less than 100 shipped.

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
i got mine in the mail today, but i have a question on programing it for my gears.. i found my old/new gear ration on the chart they supplied, but they are all 1's and 0's and in the speedcall where your supposed to program it the numbers are 1 to 10... so how does this work??

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The best way to get it set up perfect is to install it and then take it on the highway. Reset your milage for a 10 mile stretch of road and record what your exact milage readout was (example 9.2 or 10.7) You can have a friend in another car clock the 10 miles on their odometer to let you know. Then you go on the Dallas Mustang website in the Speedcal Forum and post up what numbers you have set now and what your milage was and they will give you the exact numerical sequence you need.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online