SpeedCal

CanaryGT

Reaction score
So i Bought my speedcal and Im going to put it in. My only question is How do you remove the connectors inside the old Harness?? I know you have to remove the red locky thing but they still will not come out... Please someone help...

Werner-96GT

Reaction score
I am in the progress of swapping my T45 5-speed for a T56 6-speed. To fix the speedo adaption problem, "bought" a Speed Cal http://www.dallasmustang.com/mustang-parts/product/SPEED-CAL-1994-2004-5-SPEED-EXTENDED-RANGE/7626 from Dallas Mustang - or at least I thought I bought one because I paid for it after they invoiced me.
However, I require shipping to Germany, and they seem to be unable to do it (they come up with additional claims for money after I have already paid what they invoiced me and odd things like that). I am in correspondence with them to find a way to make the deal work for both me and them, but while that does not seem to work out, I am looking for alternative products in the market that do the same as this thing does, preferably from a vendor who knows how to make deals - any suggestions?
Thank you for advice...

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The only option besides the Speedcal is swapping the gears for the speedo but I don't know how that works iwth a T56...

Werner-96GT

Reaction score
Swapping the speedo drive gears do not do the job here as the T45 is gear driven and the T56 is hall sensor. I'd need to swap out the hall sensor for a driving gear, but that is lots of work as it sits on the transmission output shaft and I'd have to dismantle the entire transmission...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online