SpeedCal

xlilzeex

Reaction score
I went to go check out my car at the shop and i was talking to the guy and he said my pinion in my rear diff is bad. Now this just gives me a reason to throw in the 4.10s that have just been collecting dust at the moment lol. I plan on droppin off the gears to him on Monday but i need to fix my speedo asap. Since my cars gonna cost me 1800 i really dont have that much money to spend. I know its better go with the SpeedCal but all i could find them for was like 100 bucks. Then theres the speedo gear but im not sure if they make them for the 4.10's. Can anyone clarify this or give me some websites that sell the speedcal for cheap?

gt96stang

Reaction score
is $100 not cheap??? :dunno: :dunno: I mean I'm a broke college student and it doesn't seem too bad to me.. I was trying to "cheap" out and get one of those speedo tooth gears, but I'm glad I made the right choice.. It fixes your speedo, get it... you don't want extra mileage on the car..

OP
OP
X

xlilzeex

Reaction score
lol, im not saying 100 bucks is expensive. but knowing my car is gonna cost me 1800 and me only having...800 dollars at the moment..yeah its a lil expensive right now for me. but im probably gonna have no choice unless i just unplug my speedo for a little until i can afford it. idk i was just hopin someone knew where i could get the speed cal for cheaper

gt96stang

Reaction score
eh, what's another $100 when you need 1K? so you end up needing 1100... you can do it..

OP
OP
X

xlilzeex

Reaction score
hah, you talked me into it. :banana: Just put my order in. Hopefully it gets here before monday :dunno:

gt96stang

Reaction score
xlilzeex said:
hah, you talked me into it. :banana: Just put my order in. Hopefully it gets here before monday :dunno:

Smart move. :bunny3: :bunny3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrence