Speedo Needles

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Hey all.

I was going to buy the reverse glow gauges for my car but I was wondering if instead of having the orange speedo needles, is there a place I can buy a different color? I was thinking Red.... Just let me know.... thanks!

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Can you just paint them? Is so, what kind of paint should i use??

ylw95gts

Reaction score
I don't see why not :dunno:. Just a light coat with some hobby enamel paint I'd say. Unless you have an airbrush.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinkin... Well, Ill give it a shot. Ill let you know how it turns out. Thanks!

hottwheels04

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
Thats what I was thinkin... Well, Ill give it a shot. Ill let you know how it turns out. Thanks!

yeah thats a good idea, i have some cobra style reverse indiglo gauges going in as well, i have a 95 gt so im not a fan of the stock yellow needles myself, so please let me kno how it goes!cause i would like to make them red myself O0

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
just FYI, i messed around with that shit when i had a mini truck. You can change the color of the needles by taking them off, sanding down the backs of them and painting them only on the backside. keep in mind its a PITA to get the needles back where they need to be.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that site but 70 bucks for the needles.... :gtfo: Ill sand a airbrush them...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online