Spoiler

theponyfactor

Reaction score
I got a stock spoiler for my mustang last christmas. I was looking around, and i really like that s281 ( i think it is) spoiler. Does anyone know if I could get any money for my spoiler I have now? About how much? Or, if I decide to do this, should I just put it on ebay and see what happens.
<3

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Id put it on ebay... ive got 2 of those spoilers at my house (stock)

this is the s281 spoiler...

DCP_1182.JPG

97WhitePony

Reaction score
well theres...

integra.jpg

then these...

sr_spoiler1.jpg

ooo and these in CARBON FIBER...

01.jpg

HAHA that was a loaded question... but i agree... this body style needs a 281 or NONE

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
I didnt see those! That would look amazing on my car! :gtfo: lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
well theres...

integra.jpg

then these...

sr_spoiler1.jpg

ooo and these in CARBON FIBER...

01.jpg

HAHA that was a loaded question... but i agree... this body style needs a 281 or NONE

That would be my first choices....................................... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Sad part is I sell those to ricers now at my job, they look great on a totally stock civic, or not. I try to talk the kids into performance parts like k&n filters, headers and high flow cats, but they are too busy getting APC stickers, headlight strobes and fart cans, oh well, at least they are making their cars easier for me to beat with all the useless heavy crap they are putting on their cars. Some fag in a saturn reved at me when I was doing my wires on the cobra, I started laughing, that thing sounded and looked like shit. :nonono: Wish I could have met up with him on the highway and given him the :slap:

97vertstang

Reaction score
u know what would look better one of those wings in top of ur stock one ;D believe it or not i seen that alot :slap: but yeah s281 wing :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online