SPRINGS

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
your caps lock is on...and what are Vogtlands? I have never heard of them.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
never heard of them, i think h&r gives a good drop along with eibach sportlines, if you want a drop without worrying about bottoming out eibach pro-kit

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
judging by the name of the Ebay Seller, i would go with the H&R SS.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea my back right is sagging a little, but i would take them and get the new set since they have 1Million mile warrenty and i don't have quite that much but mine are cut and i dought they will trade them :(

GDawg

Reaction score
I think Vogtlands are the original makers of Steeda springs. I love H&R and a friend of mine is a manager of the U.S. distributer of H&R. But I am going to try a set of Vogtlands. My research of Vogtlands is that they are a great spring. I'm getting ready to order some so I'll let you know. I'll be selling my H&R supersports soon but they are a great spring but my drop is too low. Especially when I try to put down ~400 hp to the ground.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea, on second look they look ok, i'm just slow to trust names i haven't seen before.

97gtconv.

Reaction score
eibach sports on my vert for 5 years now and no sag. i do have long tubes and i wouldn't even think about dropping it anymore than 1 1/2". H&R's are great either way.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea, my eibachs have been on since day one with 11 miles on it. That was 9 years ago, it sags really bad on the back right, but it might be a crapped out shock too couldn't it? It's bad enough that i was like wow , i think my rear end tube is warped .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online