SPRINGS

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
GDawg said:
I think Vogtlands are the original makers of Steeda springs. I love H&R and a friend of mine is a manager of the U.S. distributer of H&R. But I am going to try a set of Vogtlands. My research of Vogtlands is that they are a great spring. I'm getting ready to order some so I'll let you know. I'll be selling my H&R supersports soon but they are a great spring but my drop is too low. Especially when I try to put down ~400 hp to the ground.

how soon you think you're selling those? 8) I am ready to get rid of my 4x4.

GDawg

Reaction score
SgtMike said:
GDawg said:
I think Vogtlands are the original makers of Steeda springs. I love H&R and a friend of mine is a manager of the U.S. distributer of H&R. But I am going to try a set of Vogtlands. My research of Vogtlands is that they are a great spring. I'm getting ready to order some so I'll let you know. I'll be selling my H&R supersports soon but they are a great spring but my drop is too low. Especially when I try to put down ~400 hp to the ground.

In about one month. PM me.

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
GDawg said:
SgtMike said:
GDawg said:

In about one month. PM me.

you're full! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online