Srt4's?

Addermk2

Reaction score
Bug eyes are the best looking models to date. I don't like subie wagons but the bug eye ones look awesome slammed. I'd have a subie but I can't afford one lol.

They have the worst transmissions, the 2.0 is "meh" at best, and putting a larger TMIC on them is a trick and a half.

There are numerous other issues I have with the bug-eye... But I won't get into it.

$14k takes my 07 which is a proven mid 12 car that makes over 300hp, yet still gets 24mpg even though I drive 11 miles to work at 30mph. Keep in mind, the best I saw out of it when it was stock... Was 25mpg!

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
They have the worst transmissions, the 2.0 is "meh" at best, and putting a larger TMIC on them is a trick and a half.

There are numerous other issues I have with the bug-eye... But I won't get into it.

$14k takes my 07 which is a proven mid 12 car that makes over 300hp, yet still gets 24mpg even though I drive 11 miles to work at 30mph. Keep in mind, the best I saw out of it when it was stock... Was 25mpg!
Yeah but I wouldn't want one to go fast, its just a practical daily driver that is still fun. They are reliable though. I love the bug eye, never had one but always been a fan. Yeah their transmission isn't the strongest when pushed to the limits but like I said, it'd just be a fun DD. I'd never build a subaru for anything. Evo FTW! lol

Nice, not a bad price on your 07. Good mpg, awd, and practical. How many miles are on yours? AZ has the worst market for Subarus, highly over priced and not much quality.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
The 06/07s are so sexy too! I don't like the 04/05 one much, front end looks too "cute". They got it right in 07. But bugeye ftw.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
<3
10751076034_d210a3df1e_b.jpg

4744225471_c7692f34fb_b.jpg

bugeye_wagon_slam.jpg

I do like the 07's but that is pretty far out of my price range. I have always wanted a wagon so if I get one it will be a wagon

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Another great thing about Subies is they hold their value like crazy. And from my experience, they're very easy to sell.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Another BAD thing about Subies is they hold their value like crazy.
Fixed.
Have been looking at getting one...
Only affordable ones I can find with low km and good shape are RHD ones, which I'm hesitant on. Even though you can get super low kms, they're still a +15 year old car, right hand drive and I don't think parts would be easy to find.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Fixed.
Have been looking at getting one...
Only affordable ones I can find with low km and good shape are RHD ones, which I'm hesitant on. Even though you can get super low kms, they're still a +15 year old car, right hand drive and I don't think parts would be easy to find.

Is it weird that I've always wanted a right hand drive car?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Yesss those wagons are so sexy!! I'm not the biggest wagon fan but those look dope. I'd drive one. Not sure if I'd sell the cobra for a wagon though.

punched281

Reaction score
I just read the first post... Sometimes I think about trying meth, but then I think meh better not....

No srt's for me, and faster? Not sure about that either....

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I just read the first post... Sometimes I think about trying meth, but then I think meh better not....

No srt's for me, and faster? Not sure about that either....
hahahahaha good laugh lol.

SRT 4's are faster bone stock than bolt on 94-98 mustangs haha. Please don't try and say 94-98s are fast lol.

97NYstanGT

Reaction score
Not fast but definitely a lot more fun to drive, my 97gt went less straight than sideways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punched281

Reaction score
hahahahaha good laugh lol.

SRT 4's are faster bone stock than bolt on 94-98 mustangs haha. Please don't try and say 94-98s are fast lol.

Shit, I forget about the npi terds. Agreed stock for stock npi and srt4. But an srt4 with money in it and a gt with money in it I would think gt everytime. Any car can be fast, just depends on budget, and seems that srt4's and cars with boxer motors needs larger budgets. Although from personal experience mod motors are not cheap damnit.

But again to each there own, and if you put your own twist on it then it's cool with me :thumbsup: I mean shit I want a crown vic, they are ugly as balls but I want to make it a cool ugly scrotum to look at..

Slowpoke

Reaction score
LOL Neon.

Kidding, I seriously considered buying one awhile back when I had my GT. I wanted something awd or fwd, and something that would be a little easier on fuel for a second car. It was hard to find one that wasn't beat to hell, and this was nearly 5 years ago. The one thing that I really dislike about the srt4s is the interior, it's not a quality issue, it's a design issue. The same goes for most dodges for me, I simply don't like their layout. Fun cars though, even with the fail wheel drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online