StangGirlSN95 build

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stop!! Do not encourage my bad behavior!! I have grown up bills I have to pay. Sadly, responsiblity comes first

I'm sure the collectors will understand when you show them the shiny new parts ;)

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Nice list and start to the car!

Aww a 2 week ban? What fun is that? I look at car parts all day. And I buy a lot of car parts for people

By the end of this month I will be buying parts to finish off the suspension on a 2013GT and a 95 KBed Cobra.

But alas. Back on track. I think its better to buy car parts than purses. So good job! A car is almost vital to life anymore. Purse.. yea no. Now If you got a purse to match your car or something I might give ya a thumbs up LOL

9838stang

Reaction score
Awesome start there. I'm in the same boat, waiting for warmer weather so I can start working on the car.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score

Aww a 2 week ban? What fun is that? I look at car parts all day. And I buy a lot of car parts for people

By the end of this month I will be buying parts to finish off the suspension on a 2013GT and a 95 KBed Cobra.

But alas. Back on track. I think its better to buy car parts than purses. So good job! A car is almost vital to life anymore. Purse.. yea no. Now If you got a purse to match your car or something I might give ya a thumbs up LOL

You have a matching purse to your car? :laughing4:

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score

I think my 2 week plan will be a fail. AM and LM have sent me 3 emails today...Damn them for tempting me.

Matching purse isn't happening....will you settle for nail polish? lol

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
So curiosity got the best of me and took lil blue to the track this weekend. I knew just the few parts I put on wouldn't make her fast but I did want to get a nice baseline to see future progress. Damn I forgot how slow stock mustangs are... I felt like I was walking down the track. 14.9 was torture.. I came home and said screw my car parts shopping ban I need to hit deep into the 13s asap.

Coming soon to lil blue -
GT40 heads
Upper and lower intakes
aluminum rockers
underdrive pulleys
gaskets, gaskets, gaskets.

I really should just do the cam at the same time and I may still order it in a few weeks but I went a little deeper in my pockets than I originally planned..
Progress, pics and decent time slips in the near future.

See there you go. 2 week ban pshaw.

I lasted 9 days....

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh shit girl , well I must say you did better then countless dudes in 5.0 sn95's with similar mods keep it up missy

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So curiosity got the best of me and took lil blue to the track this weekend. I knew just the few parts I put on wouldn't make her fast but I did want to get a nice baseline to see future progress. Damn I forgot how slow stock mustangs are... I felt like I was walking down the track. 14.9 was torture.. I came home and said screw my car parts shopping ban I need to hit deep into the 13s asap.

Coming soon on the big brown truck -
GT40 heads
Upper and lower intakes
aluminum rockers
underdrive pulleys
gaskets, gaskets, gaskets.

I really should just do the cam at the same time and I may still order it in a few weeks but I went a little deeper in my pockets than I originally planned..
Progress, pics and decent time slips in the near future.

I lasted 9 days....

If you are doing all that, might as well do the cam if you have the extra coin to throw at it. And 9 days was a valiant effort, nothing to be ashamed of there ;)

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
If you are doing all that, might as well do the cam if you have the extra coin to throw at it. And 9 days was a valiant effort, nothing to be ashamed of there ;)

Yeah it makes sense to do the cam to, I know that.. I just have to decide how much more money I want to throw into the car this month lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah it makes sense to do the cam to, I know that.. I just have to decide how much more money I want to throw into the car this month lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I hear you. People are always like "if you are already there, just do it." And then the person will respond with "I don't have the money right now" or some variant. Then the other person will be like "But you are there already, with things torn down. It will take more time and money to do it later. Just do it now. You will regret it otherwise. You are an idiot for not doing it now." To which I say some folks just don't seem to get it. It's understood that now is a good time to do it. Got it. Best time. Check. Duly noted and agreed upon. But if you ain't got the money, you ain't got the money. It being the best time doesn't mean the money fairy will visit and leave a wad for you.

lol so what I am saying is I hear you.

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I hear you. People are always like "if you are already there, just do it." And then the person will respond with "I don't have the money right now" or some variant. Then the other person will be like "But you are there already, with things torn down. It will take more time and money to do it later. Just do it now. You will regret it otherwise. You are an idiot for not doing it now." To which I say some folks just don't seem to get it. It's understood that now is a good time to do it. Got it. Best time. Check. Duly noted and agreed upon. But if you ain't got the money, you ain't got the money. It being the best time doesn't mean the money fairy will visit and leave a wad for you.

lol so what I am saying is I hear you.

Exactly. And Honestly it wouldn't just stop at the cam. Then I really need a converter and a shift kit. Resulting in better injectors, resulting in another tune and so on and so on. Would I love to just throw down another $300 for a cam and say DONE sure but we all know its just not that easy.

Awesome haha. You doing the work yourself?

Absolutely. No one is allowed to work on my cars.

Only things I don't do is machine work and welding. If its just a little spot on some exhaust I can take the welder to it but anything large, important or will be seen I take to someone who does clean work.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Damn.....I jumped into alot of things on a car but motor work isnt one. Im gonna bring over a bunch of stuff to your house and do my hci swap!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online