StangGirlSN95 build

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
So started to get lil blue moving this weekend. I've been sitting on the exhaust and gears for weeks now (thank you mother nature for the cold and snow!). Went on a late night shopping spree for parts earlier this week and everything showed up friday. Done as of this weekend. Just a few small things but moving forward

Shorty headers, off road xpipe, fm 40s - I wanna change out the fm40s to something else but had them and the shortys laying around from a past project
2.73s up to 3.55s plus the speedo gear
CAI
Throttle body
Mass air
plugs/wires

Not bad for only a few hours each sat/sun..
I have banned myself from all car parts websites for atleast 2 weeks! maybe

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Man thats awesome, whats your future plans with it?

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
ejure5y6.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
jatyryhu.jpg

During and after. Hope they work I'm on crap-a-talk right now

TanTop94

Reaction score
Glad to see a build for big blue! Cant wait to see where this car goes, I have such a mod bug with the OC show coming up. Its killing me, and my wallet.

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Glad to see a build for big blue! Cant wait to see where this car goes, I have such a mod bug with the OC show coming up. Its killing me, and my wallet.

I can't ever leave a car alone for long so I'm sure I'll be adding to this again soon lol. Between the track opening up again and OCMD I have the fever. Its killing me not to buy tons of shit. I'm trying to have some self control. Some girls buy pocketbooks, I buy parts....

TanTop94

Reaction score
I can't ever leave a car alone for long so I'm sure I'll be adding to this again soon lol. Between the track opening up again and OCMD I have the fever. Its killing me not to buy tons of shit. I'm trying to have some self control. Some girls buy pocketbooks, I buy parts....

You buy the right stuff! More power to ya haha

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a stock intake/heads? Looks stock from the pics. I'm curious if you notice any difference from the MAF and TB?

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome parts list so far! That will really wake your car up no doubt. I definitely think you should swap out the flowmasters at some point down the road but other than that everything else sounds great

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Do you have a stock intake/heads? Looks stock from the pics. I'm curious if you notice any difference from the MAF and TB?

Yeah they are still stock. I definitely notice a difference with the car but remember I also put a rear in too so I can't say how much push is due to which parts

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Awesome parts list so far! That will really wake your car up no doubt. I definitely think you should swap out the flowmasters at some point down the road but other than that everything else sounds great

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thanks hun! I absolutely plan on swapping out the flow masters. I had them off another sn project from before and was trying to not go for broke on parts this week. They definitely are only a short term deal

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Nice work and good luck with the "not spending".

Thanks! Ha we all know that's impossible. I've banned myself from all parts websites for 2 weeks.. Although I'm sure I'll fail and end up on there

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just think, by buying car stuff, you are stimulating the economy and doing your part. And you just so happen to get stuff for your car. Nothing to be ashamed of :)

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Awesome start so far! Good luck with everything and good luck not going part buying crazy every week like some do lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Just think, by buying car stuff, you are stimulating the economy and doing your part. And you just so happen to get stuff for your car. Nothing to be ashamed of :)

Lmao that sounds like something I would say..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online

No members online now.