Steeda 555-8094-3 Caster/Camber plate Install instructions?

heffe2001

Reaction score
I have a set of used Steeda 555-8094-3 Caster/Camber plates I'm going to be installing next week, but didn't get any instructions for them. I found their instruction sheet on the steeda site, but it references several diagrams/images that aren't included with the PDF download (or anywhere on their site far as I can tell anyway). Anybody have a set of the original instructions for these that could either scan or get some pictures of the instructions? I'm assuming that my alignment shop should be able to install them without the diagrams, but would rather have them and not need them, than need them and not have them, lol.

Steeda's instructions from their page (just for reference):

http://www.steeda.com/store/uploads/555-8094-3-1.pdf

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
i had the steeda 3 bolts, i recall it being very simple and straight forward to install them. do you have any specific questions?

OP
OP
H

heffe2001

Reaction score
i had the steeda 3 bolts, i recall it being very simple and straight forward to install them. do you have any specific questions?

It looks pretty simple, I'm guessing the guys who I'm getting to do my alignment after putting the sportline springs on next week will be able to put them on without much trouble, I just always like to have as much info going in as possible, lol.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I put my Steeda 4 bolt CC plates myself.
It is real easy. Even drilling the 4th bolt hole.
If your shop can't figure it out, maybe you need a new shop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online