steeda sucks!!!!mustang tuning and summit racing all the way!!!!

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
i just checked right now. they got one in mcdonough, ga

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
thats still pretty far. hmmm, i got cousins in atlanta, now i got reasons why to visit them.

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
blown95sixer said:
Jegs ftw!!! I live about an hour from them. I also live close to summit, but its about 3 hours away. Mustangtuning is alright. When i first started buying from them they shipped fast, but they have really been slacking off. Do not buy from jmsproductsinc worst customer service and even worse products. Cruizen concepts sent me tons of shitty products, but they always made it right. They ended up upgrading me to urethane for free. Abc exclusive......there urethane is strange...it is sprayed on instead of mold injected. The gel coat on my rear bumper looked like a 3 year old sprayed it. I had to sand out a bunch of runs.The bumper fit like shit and i had many hours re- riviting the bracket back on and sanding edges to make it fit flush. Stage 3 motorsports they kick butt!!!! got my roush side skirts for a great price and recieved it fast. It was missing some of the install kit. I recieved it 3 days later and they threw in alot of extras :boink:. h.o fibertrends....i live about 2.5 hours away so i picked the hood up, but man are they freakin quality!!! They are the original makers of the cobra r hood, but damn these hoods fit perfect the first try. No waves at all and they are very light weight!!!! Finally autobadges.........great to order from eric will talk to you on aol in email everything. Recieved my emblems fast and they are great quality.

damn you lucky bastard you live near Jegs and Summit............. :gtfo: :hammer:

:banana: :bunny3: :ass3: :dancing6:

drrigg

Reaction score
I've got it pretty good here in Georgia. My brother drives right past the Summit on his way to work so I call him sunday night with a part number and I have it in my hand on monday morning. SWEET!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
I ordered from mustang tuning once and they were stocked out of the part...their site now shows if the part's in stock or not so that's kew, I'd order from them now, especially a nice set of fr500s...
summit's website is really cool with the garage and wish lists...pretty easy to search too

kennyz

Reaction score
STEEDA does suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered some small shit once from them and the dipshits sent it to my old address. I called them up and told them what was going on and the guy I was talking to just came off like a dick started calling me DUDE!! and smart ass comments so I ask for a manager and he cut me off. I called back and just went off to a manager I told them I would not ever do business with them ever again then he told me that’s fine. so after all the bull shit i still ended up sitting out side my old house and waiting for the ups diver to show up to get my box :nonono: That is not how you should talk to a customer that likes to spend all there paycheck on car parts

kennyz

Reaction score
SUMMIT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they get my order to my house in 2 days every time

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They all suck and will screw up in one way or another...i've been doing business with them all for over 10 years and they have all made mistakes...but if you call them up and act rude then what do you expect in return? I know i have told customers thanks but no thanks i'd rather not have your future business because they were rude.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i love summit and jegs, i get excited when i see their new catalogs on my porch :banana:

97blackgt

Reaction score
nice thing about summit is they have parts on my door in 2 days..gatta love that

95-stang

Reaction score
97blackgt said:
nice thing about summit is they have parts on my door in 2 days..gatta love that

Fastest i have had is 3 days, not bad to the UK, Summit are at the top of my list along with CJ Ponyparts.

I know there's loads more, but a lot wont ship to europe. :(

Mstng95

Reaction score
Love Summit!!!!!!! Great prices Free shipping ($10 handling fee any size order), Ships in 3 days or less. Exellent reps very helpful.

Bluestang95

Reaction score
love summit, but if you want the GOOD stuff hit up Qa1 and what they dont have summit will. 34 years old lots of stangs under my belt, you cant beat STEEDAS suspension components when partnered with Qa1, for street applications.
And if you wanna go all out where moneys no object, call jason rushfourth.

PI96GT

Reaction score
Summit is the best, 4 hour drive and everything is always at my door the next day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online