steeda sucks!!!!mustang tuning and summit racing all the way!!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
im new to the mustang world so i just wanted to post my results.i oredered a lightbar took to long ,so i cancelled but they still send it.promised me a 10% restocking fee even thought it was all their fault ended caharging me 20%,plus what it cost me to send it , i lost $165 :mad: my cousin ordered some tires from them over a month now and he has only gotten his front ones and they get deliver 1 by 1.i just cant beleve how crappy they are!!!!!
MUSTANG TUNUNIG, until now have been wonderful!!!my cousin bought his saleen wheels from there and got em in a week.i ordered a cai and some badges got here quick,they send me the wrong badges told them about it and send me a return label right away.can we say FREE SHIPPING also!!!
SUMMIT RACING is great too,i have bought things for my mustang and thousands of stuff for my buick and never had a problem!!!!!i just wanted to mention my experiences so future buyers can have an idea on where to buy. :drunk:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I wasnt very happy with MT, when I ordered my wheels they held them up for two days for (processing) I called in the order on Wednesday Morning and they did not ship out until Friday afternoon.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
2 days? try over a month and my cousin only has the rear tires.worse??how about their website says they are $310 each and they actually came out to be $330 each , how about paying $30 shipping on each tire.im a big car guy so losing on something doesnt discourage me right away but my cousin wanted to build a bad ass 2000 gt and now well after steeda he doesnt want to do shit!!!!different prices, slow shipping, dont have shit on stock, bad communication with each other,expensive shipping,they promised me 10% restocking, i could go on and on about them.all i can say is they are the worst company i ever dealt with.im not putting their products down as i have never bought their own name brands but their service ,communication,shippping are just plain horrible and their website information is all wrong.how are they in business???????i just hope that future buyers dont get ripped off like me and my cousin and look into different companies!!!!!!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Summit racing is the shit, they price match any advertised price, saved me like $50 on my diff and $30 on my gears. Shipping is great too, bought my stuff on Tuesday, got here Thursday. And they have good customer service as well. But as stated before, Their whole price matching thing rocks. Find a place that has the item listed for a cheap price, (50resto.com, sites with items that are out of stock, on backorder or on sale) Call up summit, give them the address, and 2-3 days later your stuff is at your door.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94gtstang50 said:
Summit racing is the shit, they price match any advertised price, saved me like $50 on my diff and $30 on my gears. Shipping is great too, bought my stuff on Tuesday, got here Thursday. And they have good customer service as well. But as stated before, Their whole price matching thing rocks. Find a place that has the item listed for a cheap price, (50resto.com, sites with items that are out of stock, on backorder or on sale) Call up summit, give them the address, and 2-3 days later your stuff is at your door.

thats why they have been around for EVER and probally will be :)

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
94gtstang50 said:

thats why they have been around for EVER and probally will be :)

Amen! I look forward to spending my future paychecks on their stuff.

white98snake

Reaction score
i like summit but jegs is ware its at, they get me my stuff in 3 days or less

94gtstang50

Reaction score
white98snake said:
i like summit but jegs is ware its at, they get me my stuff in 3 days or less

As does Summit, but does Jegs price match?

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
i dont like jegs that much. summit has more things on stock and to me summit is faster.i live in cali and summit has there facilty in nevada, at least one of em) i ordered something from jegs a few years back and they took a month.since then i go nothing but summit.also summit seems to have lower prices not by much but still.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Summits prices are a little high, but there stuff is almost always in stock, thats why I just surf other online sites, find something cheap, get the part #, call up summit, give them the address for that part on the site that it is cheaper on, they match it, give em you credit card #, they ship it out that day and for me, its here 2 days later max.

Z28 This

Reaction score
if you want good mustang parts...go with holcom motorsports

jpajkos

Reaction score
Im sorry but Summit isn't all that great. Maybe because out here in CA none of there parts have a C.A.R.B. # or and E.O. # But I will say there prices are next to none. There tech line is awesome as well. I like mustangtuning alot. I've shopped there for awhile now and when I found out that Matt gets 8 bucks per order placed. Well Matt lets just say you should have made acouple bucks off me. Mustangtuning has great selection of wheels. If you own a Mach 1 check out thethrottlestop.com He just opened up his online thing so its not 100% up and running but theres alot of great things on there and info!.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Z28 This said:
if you want good mustang parts...go with holcom motorsports

thats the Local shop for same day parts for me, they are a hour away in Lumberton :drunk:

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Jegs ftw!!! I live about an hour from them. I also live close to summit, but its about 3 hours away. Mustangtuning is alright. When i first started buying from them they shipped fast, but they have really been slacking off. Do not buy from jmsproductsinc worst customer service and even worse products. Cruizen concepts sent me tons of shitty products, but they always made it right. They ended up upgrading me to urethane for free. Abc exclusive......there urethane is strange...it is sprayed on instead of mold injected. The gel coat on my rear bumper looked like a 3 year old sprayed it. I had to sand out a bunch of runs.The bumper fit like shit and i had many hours re- riviting the bracket back on and sanding edges to make it fit flush. Stage 3 motorsports they kick butt!!!! got my roush side skirts for a great price and recieved it fast. It was missing some of the install kit. I recieved it 3 days later and they threw in alot of extras :boink:. h.o fibertrends....i live about 2.5 hours away so i picked the hood up, but man are they freakin quality!!! They are the original makers of the cobra r hood, but damn these hoods fit perfect the first try. No waves at all and they are very light weight!!!! Finally autobadges.........great to order from eric will talk to you on aol in email everything. Recieved my emblems fast and they are great quality.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
blown95sixer said:
Jegs ftw!!! I live about an hour from them. I also live close to summit, but its about 3 hours away. Mustangtuning is alright. When i first started buying from them they shipped fast, but they have really been slacking off. Do not buy from jmsproductsinc worst customer service and even worse products. Cruizen concepts sent me tons of shitty products, but they always made it right. They ended up upgrading me to urethane for free. Abc exclusive......there urethane is strange...it is sprayed on instead of mold injected. The gel coat on my rear bumper looked like a 3 year old sprayed it. I had to sand out a bunch of runs.The bumper fit like shit and i had many hours re- riviting the bracket back on and sanding edges to make it fit flush. Stage 3 motorsports they kick butt!!!! got my roush side skirts for a great price and recieved it fast. It was missing some of the install kit. I recieved it 3 days later and they threw in alot of extras :boink:. h.o fibertrends....i live about 2.5 hours away so i picked the hood up, but man are they freakin quality!!! They are the original makers of the cobra r hood, but damn these hoods fit perfect the first try. No waves at all and they are very light weight!!!! Finally autobadges.........great to order from eric will talk to you on aol in email everything. Recieved my emblems fast and they are great quality.

damn you lucky bastard you live near Jegs and Summit............. :gtfo: :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online