Steeda Tri Ax installed

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow what a difference this shifter makes! Plus it took less then 30 minutes. Totally recommend this shifter to anyone who has the sloppy-long distance stock P.O.S. O0

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
steeda triax ftw... i love mine man.. its an awesome mod. i bet you like bangin the gears now. :dancing6: i doo haha.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
steeda triax ftw... i love mine man.. its an awesome mod. i bet you like bangin the gears now. :dancing6: i doo haha.

shifting is so much more fun now. :banana: :dancing6: :banana: :dancing6:

Dont get a ticket like i did.

Exhaust+Short Shifter installed 1 day ago= Tempting to speed. Damn. I had to test it though rofl and the exhaust sounded kick ass.

gt96stang

Reaction score
yes, anything is better than the stock po.s.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
hey, at least you got some satisfaction out of the deal. and don't worry about court, you'll be alright.

Ya, courts over now.

Does your power plug (cig. lighter in the dash) work still? I know i blew my fuse out while trying to install my MGW and i heard hundreds (many) of people also blew the fuse out installing a shifter. Just had to replace the fuse and thats it

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah mine still works. people probably don't hook it back up all the way (cord not plugged in all the way) or it gets shorted out, metal touching the wires or something. did that make sense?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
yeah mine still works. people probably don't hook it back up all the way (cord not plugged in all the way) or it gets shorted out, metal touching the wires or something. did that make sense?
Ya, i shorted mine out ;] More than liklely when a dime fell in there and i used something metal to pull it out. Who knows maybe during the MGW install or maybe the dime incident.

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
SilverSol said:
Ya, i shorted mine out ;] More than liklely when a dime fell in there and i used something metal to pull it out. Who knows maybe during the MGW install or maybe the dime incident.

lol. careful next time man.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
dammit people you need to take pics when installing it... we love pics esp. installations lol so take some pics :)

94Vert

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
dammit people you need to take pics when installing it... we love pics esp. installations lol so take some pics :)

No one needs to take pics. pull off the plastic plate, pull up leather boot, take out bolts. done

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
oo i know how its done i did mine i just love pics.... before and after O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online